Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

What HAS happened?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

Ok, I know Brand New day hasn't started and topics have been flying all over the place about it, but what events have we seen can we assume has happened. I am assuming "The Other" didn't happen, and of course he no longer has his Organic Webbing. But what about the Civil War, did he ever have a Iron Spidey costume? Did he ever join the New Avengers? etc.
    Post Edited:2008-01-03 14:09:40

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Martian

fesak says:

"Do you mean the skrull that's impersonating Spider-Man?"
    Well yeah, the REAL Spidey is on a alien planet somewhere playing poker with the Thing.
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Do you mean the skrull that's impersonating Spider-Man?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Copy

I'm piss about the other thing. That was a great storyline and is was right to make him stronger. But I'll be glad if he never had the Iron Spider costume. That means Iron Man never had his own spider-sense. Which I was piss because he had it.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Copy says:

"I'm piss about the other thing. That was a great storyline and is was right to make him stronger. But I'll be glad if he never had the Iron Spider costume. That means Iron Man never had his own spider-sense. Which I was piss because he had it. "
    Exactly this is should effect majorly large scale. If the Iron Spidey suit was never made Iron Man wouldn't even know about the Sense. There wouldn't be Scarlet Spiders running around either.
    Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Copy

zero edge says:

"There is an interview with Joe Quesada.... he said that "The Other" and all the crap that Spider-Man went through in it were never meant to be permanent. Meaning when they made that story, they were already planning to retcon it anyways."

Thats really bull. I loved all his new powers.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7  Edited By zero edge

There is an interview with Joe Quesada.... he said that "The Other" and all the crap that Spider-Man went through in it were never meant to be permanent. Meaning when they made that story, they were already planning to retcon it anyways.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Copy

What about before the other? He had an upgrade where he had organic webs. Was that taken away too?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Martian

Copy says:

"zero edge says:
    "There is an interview with Joe Quesada.... he said that "The Other" and all the crap that Spider-Man went through in it were never meant to be permanent. Meaning when they made that story, they were already planning to retcon it anyways."
    Thats really bull. I loved all his new powers."
    I'm fine with it.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian

Copy says:

"What about before the other? He had an upgrade where he had organic webs. Was that taken away too?"
    Yes
    zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zero edge

Copy says:

"What about before the other? He had an upgrade where he had organic webs. Was that taken away too?"

That was during the Other.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Copy

zero edge says:

"Copy says:
    That was during the Other."

No. You remember when he faced the queen? I think it was around the avengers disassemble. He was turned into a giant spider and then die and his human body came out of the spider and his wrist was drooling web goo.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

zero edge says:

"Copy says:
    That was during the Other."
    He had Organic Webbing before that.
    Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#14  Edited By Deathshroud

i like his new powers too ....sucks they are just ok ..start over ..

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Copy

Post Deleted.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Copy
    zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zero edge

my bad totally forgot about the queen thing.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Copy

Its okay.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deathshroud

and for some reason i really feel like sticking to my guns and say that MJ was really a skrull and thats what she whispred in Mephisto ear...i know its really out there and a long shot ..but ..i dont know just a feeling i have about it .

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Martian

Deathshroud says:

"and for some reason i really feel like sticking to my guns and say that MJ was really a skrull and thats what she whispred in Mephisto ear...i know its really out there and a long shot ..but ..i dont know just a feeling i have about it . "
    A major thought just came to mind. What if Mary Jane's deal with Mephisto was to bring back Gwen Stacy. The reason I say this is cause he knew Peter and her wouldn't be together anymore and new that she was his first love and would want him to have her. Thoughts?
    Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Deathshroud

Nobody says:

"Deathshroud says:
    "and for some reason i really feel like sticking to my guns and say that MJ was really a skrull and thats what she whispred in Mephisto ear...i know its really out there and a long shot ..but ..i dont know just a feeling i have about it . "
    A major thought just came to mind. What if Mary Jane's deal with Mephisto was to bring back Gwen Stacy. The reason I say this is cause he knew Peter and her wouldn't be together anymore and new that she was his first love and would want him to have her. Thoughts? "

wow i never thought about that . thats a good thought ...hmmm.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Martian

Deathshroud says:

"Nobody says:
    "Deathshroud says:
    A major thought just came to mind. What if Mary Jane's deal with Mephisto was to bring back Gwen Stacy. The reason I say this is cause he knew Peter and her wouldn't be together anymore and new that she was his first love and would want him to have her. Thoughts? "
    wow i never thought about that . thats a good thought ...hmmm. "
    You want to talk about Spidey fans being pissed thats all they would have to do.
    Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Deathshroud

Nobody says:

"Deathshroud says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Deathshroud says:
    wow i never thought about that . thats a good thought ...hmmm. "
    You want to talk about Spidey fans being pissed thats all they would have to do. "

Yeah its already bad enough .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.