Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

What Happens to Miles Morales if Peter Parker Returns?

• 60 results
    Avatar image for theamazingspidey
    TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@theamazingspidey: Well,i never had any interest in the Miles character,but i started reading the new series,because of Peter.

Yeah - Miles just doesn't do it to me. There's a lot of Morales issues on Marvel Unlimited so I might give them a go because I've got a lot of free time on my hands :)

- TAS

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@theamazingspidey: Αnd Bendis is my favorite writer,so i had a second motivation to read the series.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
    TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53  Edited By TheAmazingSpidey

@theamazingspidey: Αnd Bendis is my favorite writer,so i had a second motivation to read the series.

Sure, yeah - Bendis is awesome.

- TAS

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

Hang on, I don't follow the Ultimate line but i was under the impression that once your dead there you stay dead?

LastOblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Hang on, I don't follow the Ultimate line but i was under the impression that once your dead there you stay dead?

They're killing this rule. They broke it before, I saw a list somewhere showing how many times it happened I'll try to find it.

So yeah, this rule barely applies anymore, specially if this is the real Peter.
    And Norman.
    Oh yeah, Norman is one of those who broke the rule, I remember that he was inteded to be dead on Death of a Goblin, bendis said so in an interview. But he came back with no explanation. >_>
    On ML: USM 5 norman said that's because of OZ formula that him and Peter are alive, though. If that's really them... :p

andhros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles Morales should keep his own series and stay in New York. Now that Peter is 18 he can head the new Ultimates. Jessica Drew will head the Young Ultimates. I think that Kitty is actually gonna follow Peter. neither one were in the last issue of Ultimate FF whereas X-men: Jean, Storm and Colossus were. She was also not amongst the young ultimates either.

I kinda want someone with less decompression on Miles Morales. At first I thought that Bendis was a good choice to create this new character. However, rather than take time to explain his powers and background he mostly meandered through school life. Then big events can into play. I stopped reading because he kept lucking into saving the day. Also venom sting needs definition as right now it seems capable of saving Miles and his friends from any situation.

Miles became Spider-Man to honor Peter. Then he seemed to stay Spider-Man as a security blanket since it afforded him good treatment from others. I think that soon he needs to choose his own voice and identity. Keep calling the comic Ultimate Spider-Man but have Miles choose his own name.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i agree with most on here saying pete is a clone and will be scarlet spider. or hes an evil clone and will die

camstevens80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles > Ultimate Peter

I_NEED_A_HORSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60  Edited By I_NEED_A_HORSE

I'm pretty sure nothing is going to happen to Miles seeing as how his name is in the title of the comic :P

In all seriousness, I'd like to see Peter as Spider-Man again or retire him and let him be with Mj.

Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Peter returns, then Miles should return to where he came from.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.