Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

What happened to Doc Ock in his last encounter with Norman?

Avatar image for webhead_america
    Webhead_America

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Webhead_America

http://www.comicvine.com/news/off-my-mind-the-death-of-ultimate-spider-man/142996/
    This is a link to the Death of spider-man article and I am curious as to what happened between Doc Ock and Normand in their last encounter.

spideybigtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By spideybigtime

Norman pounded him do death and killed him. That was the thing that surprised me the most in that issue.

Scylla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Scylla

It surprised me too actually,he's been a big time villain since Clone Saga who thought that Bendis would write him off but well,he did.This also proves that Norman is not joking around and really want's Peter's head on his table as soon as possible.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.