What do you want to happen with Ultimate Spiderman?

Posted by PaperDemon (611 posts) 11 months, 10 days ago

Poll: What do you want to happen with Ultimate Spiderman? (32 votes)

I want that terrible show to cancel and spectacular to continue!!! (My vote) 69%
I want it to keep going. 31%
#1 Posted by spideyfan69 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

I have noticed that Spider-man never teams up with any female superhero's often. How come he hasn't teamed up with Black Cat, Ms.Marvel, or Black Widow yet. Are the writers of Ultimate Spider-man afraid Spidey will get cooties or something?

#2 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11620 posts) - - Show Bio

Resurrect Spectacular, trash Ultimate.

#3 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

*Sigh* Now I want to rewatch the series again.

#4 Posted by Magmaster12 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I refuse to even call this a Spiderman show but rather Jackass in a Spidersuit show.

#5 Edited by PunyParker (10964 posts) - - Show Bio

Look how it is......right now,Ultimate Spider-Man is the ONLY source where Peter is the protagonist,and it's selling quite well....(best show on Dysney XD,statistically)....i dont watch it,but i want it to continue,cuz it's keeping Spidey on top.Same as the movie,i want it to do good,no matter if it's good or bad....(i want it to be good)
Besides some Ultimate Spider-Man episodes are entertaining.

#6 Posted by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

MetH actually likes tHe sHow.

June'sVeryOwn

#7 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3165 posts) - - Show Bio

Look how it is......right now,Ultimate Spider-Man is the ONLY source where Peter is the protagonist,and it's selling quite well....(best show on Dysney XD,statistically)....i dont watch it,but i want it to continue,cuz it's keeping Spidey on top.Same as the movie,i want it to do good,no matter if it's good or bad....(i want it to be good)

Wow wasn't expecting this lol, but I agree, while I don't care for the show and haven't been keeping up with it, I like that it keeps going and introduces young kids to Peter Parker.

#8 Posted by PunyParker (10964 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

Wow wasn't expecting this lol, but I agree, while I don't care for the show and haven't been keeping up with it, I like that it keeps going and introduces young kids to Peter Parker.

Exacly.

And i wasnt expecting it too......i'm just desperate for Peter,so......im on a verge of ending up liking it!!... :P....

Kidding....i wont.

#9 Posted by Darkseid011 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

the spectacular spider man show was good, but the ultimate spider man show isnt that bad.

#10 Edited by angelalfonso (1030 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by JasonHawke (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not gonna lie. After a long time and hearing about it about to finish season 2 I decided to do an Ultimate Spiderman Marathon.

Some jokes work ALOT of it makes me groan but I tell myself that it's for the younger audiences. I like how they include alot of cameos but dont like how they execute it sometimes.

I'd still watch it and i dont mind them continuing it.

/gg

#12 Posted by PaperDemon (611 posts) - - Show Bio

Damnit i cant believe how many people are sticking up for ultimate spiderman. its bullshit even for little kids. It was a bad choice to cancel spectacular spiderman because nobody would have complained about the tiny bit of adult themes.

#13 Edited by Waveslasher (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are they introducing the kids to Peter Parker if both the ultimate spider man (1610) and the 616 spider man are dead.

Personally I would want to watch spectacular spider man in the black suit take down ultimate spider mans team and ultimate spider man

#14 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are they introducing the kids to Peter Parker if both the ultimate spider man and the 616 spider man are dead.

Because 616 Peter will be back, SpOck isn't kid friendly, and the mainstream will never accept another Spidey.

Ultimate Spider-Man should die imo

#15 Posted by angelalfonso (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

The other day I watched an episode of ultimate spider man, it was the one with wolverine, and man it was awful, Logan drinking an apple soda? I know it suppose to be a kid’s show but, an apple soda?

The Legend of Korra it’s a cartoon for kids and is wonderful, so there is nothing that can excuse for how bad USM is.

#16 Edited by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Peter wake up from a dream and realize the Ultimate cartoon was a nightmare and the Spectacular Spider-man is still on. He then picks up an recent issue of Amazing Spider-Man.

#17 Edited by RonSiconolfi (521 posts) - - Show Bio

well it is a terrible show...but they had deadpool in it. only episode i watched fully. more deadpool please

#18 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6175 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind it lol. The animation is good. Spectacular was better though.

#19 Posted by PaperDemon (611 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Peter wake up from a dream and realize the Ultimate cartoon was a nightmare and the Spectacular Spider-man is still on. He then picks up an recent issue of Amazing Spider-Man.

*clap clap*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.