What do you think this year's Spider-Man game is about?

#1 Edited by mariioow (45 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it maybe just be speculation but I've noticed that lately there has been a Spider-Man game pretty much every year (Except for 2009 but we got Ultimate Alliance 2 and Spidey was there) So I was wondering what people think this year's game is going to be about.

Personally I would love to see some Noir action, and well more 2099 (A free roaming game with the two universes would be great but it's probably never going to happen anyway)

#2 Posted by symbiotic (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm ready for another Spider-man game. I think I've expressed that I would like a follow up to Shattered Dimensions with 2099 and Miles Morales of the Ultimate Universe. I don't think we will get a solo game this year though. Marvel has their MMO coming out and a lego game coming out later this year that will have Spider-Man. Next year we will probably get a game for ASM 2.

#3 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

i would like a mua 3

#4 Posted by Sissel (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

A game with Miles, Peter, O'Hara and some other spiderman versions are a plus on my book. Hope they make it more shattered dimension or TASM:The game. Edge of time is not as great compared to the two.

#5 Posted by PunyParker (8846 posts) - - Show Bio

This year Marvel is putting out Deadpool as a major game.....so no spiderman game this year.....besides,Marvel Heroes MMO comes out,and ,of cource,it includes Spidey.....

As for the NEXT(and not this year's) Spiderman game,i just want a Peter Parker free-roaming comicbook based game written by Bendis/Yost/Slot (one of them) and i'm ok.....i cant discuss anything more...(gameplay,graphics) cause it will take 2 pages......

#6 Posted by Pyrogram (34396 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

This year Marvel is putting out Deadpool as a major game.....so no spiderman game this year.....besides,Marvel Heroes MMO comes out,and ,of cource,it includes Spidey.....

As for the NEXT(and not this year's) Spiderman game,i just want a Peter Parker free-roaming comicbook based game written by Bendis/Yost/Slot (one of them) and i'm ok.....i cant discuss anything more...(gameplay,graphics) cause it will take 2 pages......

#7 Posted by mariioow (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: Oh yeah I had forgotten about Deadpool's game hopefully it's good, I would still love to see a Spider-Man game but yeah it's not likely.

#8 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

The next game with Spider-Man will be Lego: Marvel Heroes

#9 Posted by JonSmith (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

Web of Shadows 2 with new Spidey voice actor!

#10 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@symbiotic said:

I'm ready for another Spider-man game. I think I've expressed that I would like a follow up to Shattered Dimensions with 2099 and Miles Morales of the Ultimate Universe. I don't think we will get a solo game this year though. Marvel has their MMO coming out and a lego game coming out later this year that will have Spider-Man. Next year we will probably get a game for ASM 2.

Dear God help us all.

#11 Posted by Gonzo33 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

We'll probably not get a new game until the next movie in 2014. I'd like a game based on Slott's "big time" run with horizon tech stuff!

#12 Edited by PunyParker (8846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

The next game with Spider-Man will be Lego: Marvel Heroes

That too..

@TheCannon said:

@symbiotic said:

Dear God help us all.

About Lego , i agree....i've never played a game of theirs,and i intend not to...

As for the MMO,i am excited!

@Pyrogram said:

@PunyParker said:

As for the NEXT(and not this year's) Spiderman game,i just want a Peter Parker free-roaming comicbook based game written by Bendis/Yost/Slot (one of them) and i'm ok.....i cant discuss anything more...(gameplay,graphics) cause it will take 2 pages...... (i can play that game for a looooong time...)

#13 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless there is an announcement, there is no point in thinking about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.