Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17251 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

What do you find about Peter

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

that makes him relatable?

Personally, I found him relatable due to him having to juggle his life together and his inner struggle.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Ninjablade09

@wr3h: I agree, but I will also add that I like his will, and how he wont stop until the job is done or he is dead. I admire that kind of determination.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wr3h: I agree, but I will also add that I like his will, and how he wont stop until the job is done or he is dead. I admire that kind of determination.

I love that about him, but some times he really could just let someone handle it and pay attention to people who need him. Mj, Aunt May in the hospital. There are tons of avengers out there, you shouldn't have to show up late to see your sick aunt because you witnessed a car accident or a mugging, that the cops can handle. I really like how Otto balanced this out...if only he wasn't so insane.

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@ninjablade09 said:

I love that about him, but some times he really could just let someone handle it and pay attention to people who need him. Mj, Aunt May in the hospital. There are tons of avengers out there, you shouldn't have to show up late to see your sick aunt because you witnessed a car accident or a mugging, that the cops can handle.I really like how Otto balanced this out...if only he wasn't so insane.

Look at what happened to Uncle Ben.
    :(

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ninjablade09

@w0nd said:

@ninjablade09 said:

I love that about him, but some times he really could just let someone handle it and pay attention to people who need him. Mj, Aunt May in the hospital. There are tons of avengers out there, you shouldn't have to show up late to see your sick aunt because you witnessed a car accident or a mugging, that the cops can handle. I really like how Otto balanced this out...if only he wasn't so insane.

Couldn't agree more. But there was one time I made an exception to this. in ASM 665, when Betty was attacked and put into the hospital. I enjoyed that time because when he was searching Aunt May called him, because he hadn't seen her yet, and May asked Peter where he went after Uncle Ben got shot. And because we got this badass drawing from Stegman.

No Caption Provided

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wr3h said:

@w0nd said:

@ninjablade09 said:

I love that about him, but some times he really could just let someone handle it and pay attention to people who need him. Mj, Aunt May in the hospital. There are tons of avengers out there, you shouldn't have to show up late to see your sick aunt because you witnessed a car accident or a mugging, that the cops can handle.I really like how Otto balanced this out...if only he wasn't so insane.

Hehe true that.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By w0nd

@wr3h said:

@w0nd said:

@ninjablade09 said:

HAH good point. The only reason I say this is because OckSpidey ignored a robbery and he made it JUST in time to save MJ from falling to her death.

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@wr3h said:

@w0nd said:

@ninjablade09 said:

HAH good point. The only reason I say this is because OckSpidey ignored a robbery and he made it JUST in time to save MJ from falling to her death.

meh

she'd come back from the dead

or be cloned

or both

Crash_Recovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Crash_Recovery

I related to him more when I was a kid and a teenager.

As an adult...well, life's hard, but it's not THAT hard. Yes, he's had struggles, but in the world he lives in, he's hardly unique. Peter Parker could use some "life coach" lessons with Captain America.

"My Uncle Died."

"And? Most everyone I ever knew died decades ago."

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

As an adult...well, life's hard, but it's not THAT hard. Yes, he's had struggles, but in the world he lives in, he's hardly unique. Peter Parker could use some "life coach" lessons with Captain America.

"My Uncle Died."

I dunno having your body taken over by your enemy is pretty harsh lol!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

"My Uncle Died."

So your saying that Captain America should convince Spider-Man that the reason he is a hero is pointless?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crash_recovery said:

"My Uncle Died."

So your saying that Captain America should convince Spider-Man that the reason he is a hero is pointless?

Next on Cap's list is to go to Bruce Wayne's house and tell him to stop whining about his dead parents.

JimTheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well... He is smart, nice and dating a super model. Just like me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.