Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Want To Read Them All!!!

Sploorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sploorer

Ok so i want to start reading The amazing spiderman from issue 1 and i found this thing called Essential Amazing Spiderman which includes some Amazing spiderman issues each (correct me if im wrong) but i can only find 11 of them so then im sitting on 248 issues of the amazing spiderman, so im wondering is there anything else that goes from there all the way to issue 700 or whatever. :)

Rwissinger1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe that's it. I started read Essential Amazing Spiderman and then I got hooked on collecting the actual comics. My wife said I have a problem but it's an AWESOME problem. I like the newer stuff also.

Sploorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rwissinger1: What comes after essential tho? there's only like 11 of them right?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Do it.

averywetfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sploorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.