UPDATE: I will be in the Amazing Spider-Man 2

#1 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

As a select few of you may already know, two scenes in the upcoming the Amazing Spider-Man will be filmed in my hometown of Rochester, New York. GFDKHGDIUUQIUHNDNSIWQIJIDKLIGAGAOOLJAL. Pardon me; the shock is still settling. Where were we? Spider-Man. I'm going to be in Spider-Man. Several of my friends (12-15 of us) and myself signed up as extras for both scenes. All that was required was a picture of our respective cars, our DOBS, and a photo of ourselves. Myself and two other friends recieved an email for confirming us for the first scene, while another four recieved a seperate email for the second scene. (F*ck you, Manny for getting both emails.) Anywho, once we provide our licenses, registration, insurance proof, and elect to sign our lives away some waivers, we'll recieve more news. Filming starts the 30th of April.

If by some miracle we're on camera for more than .049 seconds, look for a

-white '96 Monte Carlo (thats me!)

-blue '05 Impala

-maroon '97 Bonneville

-blue late 90s Oldsmobile

-black '11 Toyota Corolla

#2 Posted by Renchamp (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

Super sweet, yo. I hope the Rhino doesn't bash your car in!

#3 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7996 posts) - - Show Bio

*Makes shure it's not april 1*

That's awesome, dude!!

#4 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, that's awesome! Always wanted to be an extra in a comic-book movie....

#5 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

SO. COOL.

#7 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

That's so cool!

#8 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio

That's awesome!! I'm happy for you! When the movie comes out, make sure to make a screenshot of where you appear so we can see it ^_^

#9 Posted by Lvenger (19905 posts) - - Show Bio

ZOMG that's awesome you lucky devil! I'll try and look out for you but it might be a bit fast for me to spot you lol.

#10 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh.

My.

GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_O

HOLY CRAP!!!!

#11 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3165 posts) - - Show Bio

That's cool. Be sure to look out for you when the movie comes round.

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

ZOMG that's awesome you lucky devil! I'll try and look out for you but it might be a bit fast for me to spot you lol.

What he said

#13 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Act like Green Goblin. Maybe they'll consider you for the part.

#14 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

That is amazing. Hulk am so jealous. Hulk hope you have fun.

#15 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackreaper: My fantasy is that Spider-Man will swing overhead as I look up, and someone will yell out "MILES!" and I'll glance and run in their direction. Yes, I am Miles Morales in my head.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.