Ultimate Spiderman the game(chat thread)

#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4151 posts) - - Show Bio

caption

If you have the game and you want to talk about it come.  You can rate it.  Or say you would of like the game better(say the changes you would want for it.)
#2 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Played it, beat it, okay game.

#3 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

played it a long time ago. This is one of the best spidey games out there.

#4 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"played it a long time ago. This is one of the best spidey games out there."
I agree, out of the four PS2 Spider-Man games I've got, this is probably the best. I don't like playing Venom though :p
#5 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Its was pretty good, but I think I like Spider-Man 2 better. The thing that really bugged(Haha...get it:P) me was not having a sprint ability.

#6 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how you web zip in this game. By webzipping and doublejumping right afterwards, you can basically fly above Queens ^_^

#7 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic games should be more like this, it had a comic feel to it. Or maybe activision should make more ultimate marvel games.

#8 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a sequel to this game :p One where you don't have to play Venom :p

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"Comic games should be more like this, it had a comic feel to it. Or maybe activision should make more ultimate marvel games.
"
Agreed, it had a good comicy feel to it.
#10 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4151 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"I want a sequel to this game :p One where you don't have to play Venom :p
"

I liked playing as venom I just wished that you would get to fight rhino,green goblin with venom.  But some of the villians that spiderman had to fight seemed like they could of beat venom. The only reason venom was hard playing as spiderman was he keep stopping a nd saying my head is killing me.  I wished you could of played a carnage he seemed cool even if it was actually peter parker in the game.
#11 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the comicy feeling and all that, BUt, I loved Spider-man 3 Xbox 360 the best.

#12 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Copy said:
"I like the comicy feeling and all that, BUt, I loved Spider-man 3 Xbox 360 the best."
I didn't like the 3rd one.
#13 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Copy said:
"I like the comicy feeling and all that, BUt, I loved Spider-man 3 Xbox 360 the best."
"

What system you play it for?
#14 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Copy said:
"Nobody said:
"Copy said:
"

What system you play it for?"
I have it for the Wii, but just the whole game seemed just blah. There didn't seem to be anything special about it.
#15 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

It was at it's best on Xbox 360. Trust me. The graphics were off the chain!

#16 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Copy said:
"It was at it's best on Xbox 360. Trust me. The graphics were off the chain!"
It wasn't the graphics that bugged(ha! there I got again:P) me. It was just the gameplay. It was just Spider-Man 2 with the symbiote ability. And it just seemed boring.
#17 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I really loved this game, my favorite parts were the races with Human Torch.

#18 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4151 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"I really loved this game, my favorite parts were the races with Human Torch.
"

Me too only if you got to play as him.
#19 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio

i loved the game.it really felt like you were spider-man.my biggiest complaint is that it's so hard,once you get to the 3rd to last level the strength test thing beat my a$$ down harder than any villian.the gangs were desined way better then spider-man 3 also,in spidey 3 the ninja's look like they came out of The Last Samurai,the ones in ultimate spider-man were more realistic.

#20 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved that game...except for the excessive compulsive chases I had to go through xD

#21 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4151 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"I loved that game...except for the excessive compulsive chases I had to go through xD"

Yeah I hated chasing after electro,beetle and venom and every time you lost it made that sound.  It was fun playing as venom I liked that you got to fight wolverine while you were playing as venom(The first boss venom fights)
#22 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated it how Venom couldn't web sling, though.

#23 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4151 posts) - - Show Bio
Copy said:
"I hated it how Venom couldn't web sling, though."

But he jumped real high.
#24 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Fun for awihle but eh.

#25 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4151 posts) - - Show Bio

But once the game is beat their is nothing really to do.  The freee roam as venom is boring battling the cops,S.H.E.L.D, and helicopters is annoying not fun.  I wish once the game was done you could freeroam as all the characters.  Maybe play as carnage,ultimate green goblin or rhino.  I also wished that you could use venom to fight some of the villains spiderman had to fight.  Like you could use venom to fight green goblin it would of been cool if you could of used to him to fight goblin even if venom would probably get killed by the fire balls.  Or you could use venom to fight rhino.  But overall this is a good game a bit to easy to beat.  You can beat this game in one day.  It is good you get to play as both venom and spiderman because it gets boring playing a s puny spiderman.  I hated that you could not feed on certain people with venom if you did it to a boss you lose health.

#26 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio

one thing that should have been added,boss fight arena.it could in the x-mansion(the danger room).and it allows you to fight any boss you foght before.

p.s. if you want to cause some destruction without being arrested start destroying stuff until the police come go to the menu and select an unlockable,a box will appear asking if you wish to end the mission select yes then return to the game.

#27 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

Its fun as but they should make it you can redo mission cos otherwise when you beat it its boring as. I reckon they should make an Ultimate Fantastic Four game and as Johnny you could race Spidey!

#28 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4151 posts) - - Show Bio
he who is not said:
"one thing that should have been added,boss fight arena.it could in the x-mansion(the danger room).and it allows you to fight any boss you foght before.

p.s. if you want to cause some destruction without being arrested start destroying stuff until the police come go to the menu and select an unlockable,a box will appear asking if you wish to end the mission select yes then return to the game."
Yes that would be cool I would either play as venom or green goblin.
#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"Comic games should be more like this, it had a comic feel to it. Or maybe activision should make more ultimate marvel games.
"
 yeah man, that'd be cool...Id like to see a Thor game like this one
#30 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4151 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"zero edge said:
"
 yeah man, that'd be cool...Id like to see a Thor game like this one
"

How about a ironman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.