Ultimate Spider-Man - Episode 36 'The Man-Wolf' Clip

#1 Posted by G-Man (30689 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Heroes. Ultimate Villains. Ultimate Responsibility.

Spider-Man must lead his team of teen heroes against the greatest assembly of super villains the world has ever seen! Season Two of the hit series ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN continues as Spider-Man and his team travel to the moon to save the son of Spidey’s greatest critic – J. Jonah Jameson. But with a bizarre threat waiting for them on the surface, will they be able to make it out in one piece?

Don’t miss the next amazing episode of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN debuts this Sunday at 11a/10c inside Marvel Universe on Disney XD.

Staff
#2 Edited by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

This Man-Wolf story sucked back then and it sucks now, Oh and this show is still absolutely ah inspiringley awful

p.s. glad to see the characters are wearing their obvious toy costumes.

#3 Edited by laflux (14339 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate posts in three,two and one...................................

#4 Edited by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Well I don't know why Tony keeps posting these knowing that 80% of the comments are going to be hate posts.

#5 Posted by iceslick (777 posts) - - Show Bio

Well what can you expect for a cartoon that unappreciated the Spiderman series and Marvel? It is a TERRIBLE cartoon! I agree with @trevel8182

#6 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

My GOD! IS THIS STILL ON THE AIR?!?!?!?!!! WHERE THE H IS AT LEAST MY AVENGERS ASSEMBLE CARTOON??!?!

#7 Posted by G-Man (30689 posts) - - Show Bio

@trevel8182: I post them because there are actually people that like it. The show is still on the air and the videos DO get views. Why are people watching the clips if they hate it so much?

Staff
#8 Edited by judasnixon (6229 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: He he he he he...... That is the only reason I clicked on this thread was to read all the hate post........ It's so funny how many people get so pissed off at a little kid cartoon.

#9 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally am really enjoying this original take on Spider-Man. I'd never want it in a live action medium but still doesn't stop me from enjoying it. Looking forward to this episode.

#10 Posted by Enders (12 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I didn't understand the hate for this series, but then I actually watched an episode...

#11 Posted by BoyWander (318 posts) - - Show Bio

hate hate rage hate scorn disbelief *Insert "better" show name here* aggrieve Abhor malice malice malice spite spite hate scorn *swear* scorn rage rage abhor hate malice malice hate rage.

#12 Posted by Almighty1Azel (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Why hate this show? If you dont like, its simple dont watch. You can always change the channel n watch young justice lmfao.

#13 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Why hate this show? If you dont like, its simple dont watch. You can always change the channel n watch young justice lmfao.

They can't anymore the show is gone(and on a bad note at that).

#14 Posted by DeathandGrim (2012 posts) - - Show Bio

I caught Cancer from the dialogue alone

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.