Tyler/Tiberius Stone?

#1 Posted by Deadknight (624 posts) - - Show Bio

At Horizon Labs, there's the unscrupulous employee, Tyler Stone. I've been looking into making a profile page for him on the Vine, but there's a lot of online confusion when I'm trying to find info on him. There's the old Spider-Man 2099 villain Tyler Stone, which means the Horizon one could be an alternate version of him. Unfortunately, the Horizon Tyler has also been referred to as Tiberius, which gives him the name Tiberius Stone, which unfortunately is the same name as an old Iron Man villain (who also doesn't have a page on this site).

So does anyone know whether Horizon's Tyler could be the old Iron Man villain, or is he another version of the Spider-Man 2099 villain?

Tyler/Tiberius Stone (Horizon)
Tyler/Tiberius Stone (Horizon)
Tiberius Stone (Iron Man)
Tiberius Stone (Iron Man)
Tyler Stone (Spider-Man 2099)
#2 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats where I knew that name from! Its been bugging me ever since I saw it! Thanks for sharing it was driving me nuts.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.