Trolling in the Amazing Spider-Man

#1 Posted by Eroc23 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a character who was trolling in the Amazing Spider-Man can you guess who it is ?

#2 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter?

:D ?

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole movie was a bad attempt to troll fans,@wr3h: @Eroc23:

#4 Posted by Eroc23 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@wr3h: Yup you nailed it.

#5 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eroc23 said:

@wr3h: Yup you nailed it.

#6 Posted by PaperDemon (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Andrew Garfield was a good spiderman. Peter not so much. Tobey was a good Peter parker. Spiderman not so much.

#7 Posted by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@PaperDemon said:

Andrew Garfield was a good spiderman. Peter not so much. Tobey was a good Peter parker. Spiderman not so much.

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally agree!! Although, I did enjoy Andrew Garfield's character. But it kinda seems to me that neither of them were completely like Peter... Peter constantly talks to himself, which would obviously be really dumb in a movie, yet I do think that that's what is missing from both Peter Parker depictions.... which is why I prefer the comics... But that said, I do absolutely love all the spiderman films!

#8 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

Problem, Captain Stacy?

#9 Posted by TheCannon (19394 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

*starts clapping*

#10 Posted by muhabba (301 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@Pyrogram said:

*starts clapping*

Hahahahahaha... Love it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.