Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17239 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Thoughts on Spiderman SD...

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FinalStar86

Controls are a bit clunky but you get use to them, graphics are great and the concept of playing as different versions of Spidey is neat
     I played through act 1, My favorite was the Spiderman Noir and second the Spidey 2099 stages.
    But there is one BIG problem

"Spoilers"

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

I love everything about this game except for Ultimate DP as much as I like his costume compared to regular Wade's they made him too annoying even for Deadpool standards.

HarlequinKiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By HarlequinKiss

I thought it was magnificent. I liked the different types of gameplay incorporated into it and the style of it. The voice acting and stupid jokes are actually my taste so they made me laugh out loud at some points. I guess I just like corny, haha. Anyway, sorry you didn't have as much fun as I did with it. I haven't taken the disc out of my xbox since I brought the damn thing home. Only thing I didn't like was all constant fighting off little guys. I've been just skipping through them as much as possible and running along to boss battles or collecting spider emblems and such. But yes, noir and 2099 are definitely the coolest. 2099 gets most its points for the falling at high speeds though.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By spidey 15
    @FinalStar86: Too bad that you didn't enjoy it. I didn't buy the game yet but i've watched some gameplay videos and it seemed great IMO!!!! 

But of course this is personal preference and the fact that i'm a huge spidey fan make me to see the things a little better than others. 
    =]
    FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FinalStar86
    @spidey 15 said:
    " @FinalStar86: Too bad that you didn't enjoy it. I didn't buy the game yet but i've watched some gameplay videos and it seemed great IMO!!!!  But of course this is personal preference and the fact that i'm a huge spidey fan make me to see the things a little better than others. =] "
    Oh I am enjoying the game, the boss fights are creative and fun, the only thing I don't like is the constant jokes Spidey makes and the voice work, its still a great game though.  

It's long also, there are like 3 acts where you play one level for each Spidey meaning 3 stages for each version all together, each stage is like 50 minutes although I am playing it on hard mode for achievement.  It's a long game with a ton of replay value so it's worth the money [although I am renting it] 

Great game though, check it out
    spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By spidey 15
    @FinalStar86: Oh, i see. Actually i can understand the jokes thing. It could get annoying. To be honest, IMO Amazing and Ult has good voices. But amazing could be better. 2099 has a funny voice but i could never imagine spidey with that voice...lol 

I see, it seems a long game. I hope this is good. 

Of course i will ckeck it out. I even checked some of his terrible games like spiderman 3.  

Btw i have some questions. Are the combos easy to be accomplished and in what system you have the game? 
    =]
    FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinalStar86
    @spidey 15 said:
    " @FinalStar86: Oh, i see. Actually i can understand the jokes thing. It could get annoying. To be honest, IMO Amazing and Ult has good voices. But amazing could be better. 2099 has a funny voice but i could never imagine spidey with that voice...lol  I see, it seems a long game. I hope this is good.  Of course i will ckeck it out. I even checked some of his terrible games like spiderman 3.   Btw i have some questions. Are the combos easy to be accomplished and in what system you have the game? =] "
    For me the Noir stages were the most fun.  

Ultimate had the best boss fights though.  

It is, well worth buying or at least renting.  

I have it on the 360, I have a PS3 but I usually get multiplat games on the 360 for achievements, I am actually going through the game on hard mode right now

Controls are a bit weird at first but you get use to them, the combos are pretty easily but most people just spam the 360 degree web/symbiote attack, it gets very crazy on hard mode when you fight a boss and like 10-15 enemies with him. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spidey 15
    @FinalStar86: I can understand that! I always loved the stealth mode characters! And i also noticed that the cuscenes are pretty dark and cool! 

Nice, i can't wait buying the game!  
     And thanks for the spoiler. Sounds really funny fighting deadpool fanboys...lol! 

Again thanks finalstar! 
    =D
    FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FinalStar86
    @spidey 15: Anytime brah :)
    Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Mr. Dead Pool said:

" I love everything about this game except for Ultimate DP as much as I like his costume compared to regular Wade's they made him too annoying even for Deadpool standards. "

Ultimate Deadpool, he made me yell SHUT UP at the TV screen. Usually, Deadpool (Earth 616) tells awesome jokes. Ultimate's jokes were just annoying.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.