@black_arrow: thats pretty cool, but i think its just a alt costume thing

#4 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a Lego Marvel game?

Comes out next week.

This is cool

#5 Posted by PunyParker (12594 posts) - - Show Bio

Uum....yay.....i suppose....(?)

#6 Posted by craymond (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Been wanting to play as Superior Spider-man in a spidey game for a while now. This will have to do.

#7 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3194 posts) - - Show Bio

What ever, interesting to do free play on a mission with both Superior Spider-man and Doc Ock i guess.

#9 Edited by Black_Arrow (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/179731-nycc-even-more-characters-revealed-for-lego-marvel-super-heroes

It was an alternate costume. Also there will be dlc and preorder with Thanos, Dark phoenix, Beta ray Bill and Odin. Also Stan Lee has the powers of Spiderman,Hulk,Human torch, Mister Fantastic,Jean Grey (or Susan Storm) and cyclops.

#10 Posted by Mrgreenlantern (661 posts) - - Show Bio

ever since they announced this game i knew superior would be included just not sure what way, With that said this game has to include kaine AND NOT BEN REILLY as the scarlet spider. I have nothing against ben its just why keep adding a character that doesnt exist anymore into a game?

#11 Edited by Spideysense44 (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

The billboard in the back is cool

#12 Edited by Ostyo (9765 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Songbird...

#13 Posted by Black_Arrow (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

ever since they announced this game i knew superior would be included just not sure what way, With that said this game has to include kaine AND NOT BEN REILLY as the scarlet spider. I have nothing against ben its just why keep adding a character that doesnt exist anymore into a game?

Yeah you are right lets take away Peter Parker from the game because he doesnt exist anymore.

#14 Posted by JasonHawke (1615 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Chaos Burn (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by MASTER_OF_SUPRISE (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Would've preferred Kaine.

#17 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

That just looks really weird

#18 Posted by Black_Arrow (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.