The most AMAZING Spiderman

Posted by ECHOENDLESS (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Soooo... I have always been this "accidential" Cosplayer... my first cosplay being Ziggy Stardust (may the pictures be burned!) when I was 14.... but I never really "pimped" myself as being one... until now. So I have been so impressed by the warmth of the community, and ANY excuse to dress up is a good one! It seems as though I see lots of cosplayers entering these "vote for me" contests, and when there was a zombie themed one... i figured "why not?"

I've been losing HORRIBLY ... until the AMAZING SPIDEY HAM came to the rescue with a video blog plea thats got me at least back in the running.... so... if you happen upon this blog... please visit and subscribe to his youtube!!! hes does a bang up job at bein spidey!!!

annnnddd... if you could... take a moment and vote for me in the sexy zombie contest too...

Stay Strange!

#1 Edited by Strider92 (16253 posts) - - Show Bio

All the time I was watching this video I just kept thinking "man this guy could pull off Deadpool!".

#2 Posted by Galactic_Man (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Whaddup with the suit? Where's the SPIDER man?

#3 Posted by ECHOENDLESS (15 posts) - - Show Bio

watch his other vids... it explains the suit (lol) ... and sure he could do deadpool, but I think hes got 80's spiderman pretty spot on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.