The main reasons why i loved The Amazing Spider man !!!(Spoilers)

#1 Posted by MarvelKnight93 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

1. The casting was superb, each actor/actress really understand their character and portrayed them well

2. Andrew Garfield in my opinion IS Spider man (Tobey who?). He is an incredible actor and worthy of wearing the suit.

3. The performances were convincing and realistic. When an important died, I was actually on verge of crying, because I actually had the chance to connect to them (Unlike the Hunger Games where I didn't feel any sadness or remorse for anyone who died).

4. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone had amazing chemistry together, thier romance was convincing and real. Tobey and Kirsten weren't a believable couple and I didn't even know what attracted them. I always thought MJ was in love with Spidey not Peter.

Overall The Amazaing Spider man was one of the best cbm's I've seen in a while excluding Avengers, because it balances action scenes, story and romance well, which lately is very rare to accomplish. I think this was better than sm1 and 3, but on par with sm2. Raimi's trilogy was great but inconsistent and dated, but a classic nonetheless. If this new trilogy keeps on going in the new direction i say GO SPIDEY GO!!!!!!

What I've stated is just my honest opinion!!!!!

#2 Posted by MarvelKnight93 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

*when an important character....

#3 Posted by Peter_Stark (6 posts) - - Show Bio

completely agree

#4 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree i love the film. 4 stars i can't wait for the sequel.

#5 Posted by grenade728 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree Completely especially with numbers 3 and 4.

#6 Posted by Man of Lengend (997 posts) - - Show Bio

loved it

#7 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelKnight93 said:

2. Andrew Garfield in my opinion IS Spider man (Tobey who?). He is an incredible actor and worthy of wearing the suit.

Better watch what you type.

#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@MarvelKnight93 said:

#9 Posted by ragdollpurps (15679 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@AweSam said:

@MarvelKnight93 said:

#10 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

i hv watched it twice..... waiting fr d sequel...

#11 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: Garfield has nothing on Maguire.

#12 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it. It was nothing compared to Spidey 2.

Andrew was great though some of the wisecracks did make me want to cringe.

#13 Posted by Scioli54 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Like most comic book movies I went with my buddies to the midnight release and we were all amazed at what we saw. Andrew Garfield is the embodiment of Peter Parker and I can't for Gwen Stacy to die.... Yeah their is no way that doesn't sound wrong.

#14 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

it was awesome. way better than the trilogy, even beat Spidey 2 on my book. Cant wait for a sequel and cant wait for Gwen's death and "Enter MJ"

#15 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelKnight93 said:
4. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone had amazing chemistry together, thier romance was convincing and real.
They honestly were what won me over and probably my favorite scenes in the movie were between the both of them. I've always liked the Peter/Gwen relationship more than the Peter/MJ one and felt that Andrew and Emma were perfect together in the movie. Their scenes really felt like to two young people slowly developing their love for one another and their goofy yet sweet interactions with each other made their relationship shine in the movie.
#16 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (617 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing I liked about the film is they captured his speed much more in this film,like that car thief scene where he damn near seems to be able to teleport lol.I know its just a movie but I actually had myself wondering how the hell he would manage to get in and out the car that fast without that guy noticing lol...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.