Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

The "Ghost" of Peter Parker-Peter never died?

AdwePL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello everyone out there. As we know Peter is coming back in April, but I wanted to explain one thing to you. And this thing is "ghost" Peter.

First lets start out with " Who or what he is ? "

He is Peter Parker. But how you will ask ? Well answer is pretty clear.

Otto and Peter didn't swap brains. Otto didn't take out Peters brain and he's brain and swapped their places. No. So what he did ? Well I guess we should ask Otto himself!

No Caption Provided

In Superior Spider-man #9 Otto says certain words

:

"Originally I used golden octobot to superimpose my mind over his.."

So now you understand that Otto actually superimposed he's brain patterns over Peters, but he didn't really swap brains with him.

So what happened to Peters brain patterns ?

In same issue Otto says :

"There robot, do you see it ? That's him. Peter Parker... ....I'm referring to his brain patterns, there they are hidden below mine"

So now we know that Otto just kind of covered Peters brain patterns with his ones.

He left all of Peter memory so he also left his consciousness. While Otto is the one with control over body, Peter is still alive in his mindscape and sometimes he gets some control.

It is still Peters brain.

But Peter died in ASM #700

Well, as we now know what Otto has done using golden octobot from Otto himself we also know that he did the same to Peters brain patterns.

No Caption Provided

He just kinda copied them, yes that's right he copied his brain patterns and he copied Peters brain patterns. Then he just superimposed Peters brain patterns over his body and his over Peters.

So the man that we have actually seen dying in Amazing Spider-Man #700 was Otto Otcavius with Peter Parkers copied brain patterns superimposed over his brain patterns, but with his ones also hidden under Parkers copied ones.

So we have seen Otto dying with copy of Peters brain patterns.

So now we figure out that Peter Parker has never left his body.

The same Peter Parker

So if some of you still don't believe in my theory then you should ask the creator of Superior Spider-Man, right ?

Well close your eyes and imagine you ask Dan Slott about it....

TA DA

So now even Dan Slott has told you that this is the same Peter Parker that has always been inside of that body.

same nerdy born in queens guy from Amazing Fantasy #15

Same Peter Parker.

But Otto destroyed him in Superior Spider-Man #9

Well as we know Otto did a Mind-Wipe by which he deleted Peters memories.

Well he didn't destroy him that way. If someone completely destroyed ALL of you memories you would probably be lying down on floor dying because you don't know how to breath, but you wouldn't be destroyed.

Well for Peters good Otto is still breathing for him and Spoiler Ahead..

And he didn't erase all of Peters memories. As w learn in superior spider-man #26 Otto still left those Peters memories that he used and kind of copied them to hes memory, and those that they share.

No Caption Provided

So Peter is still alive in shared mindscape of him and Otto.

He knows who he is and he remembers the most important moments like fight with the symbiote, getting bitten by spider etc.

He is alive

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

interesting theory but there are things that still don't make sense.

question 1. Why would Otto leave a copy of Peter's brain for lack of a better term in his body? Question 2. What was with the Heaven scene?

AdwePL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AdwePL

@master_of_suprise:

Ok

So answer for first question is: Well he probably did it to make "Peter" die in his old body and for "him" to experience all the damage that superheroes made to Ottos body. Also we know that Otto mapped Peters brain and than using golden octobot copied his brain patterns and vice versa . He couldnt just TAKE those brain patterns.out into octobot- It doesn't make sense.

Answer fo second question is :

Loading Video...

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#4  Edited By MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

@adwepl: So from what I'm understanding. Is that you're saying it was a hallucination?

AdwePL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_of_suprise: Dan Slott said that this heaven sequence was probably in Peters mindscape.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's okay.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.