'The Amazing Spider-Man' Extended TV Spot

Posted by G-Man (30696 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff Online
#1 Posted by Lvenger (18496 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! This looks brilliant! I'm starting to get hyped for Amazing Spider-Man now!

#2 Posted by cyberchop979 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait!

#3 Posted by longbowhunter (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

I still havent seen the Australian trailer, but this looks cool. I really have high hopes for this movie, it looks great!

#4 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be AWESOME!

#5 Posted by G-Man (30696 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff Online
#6 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks..... amazing!

#7 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2674 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw one last night while watching the Spurs/Thunder game on TNT....I'm slowing warming up to this movie.

#8 Edited by ravisher (673 posts) - - Show Bio

i been hype for it

always wanted it rebooted, never liked the others

#9 Posted by IronAngelX (179 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this movie already!

#10 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7597 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how with every new trailer that roof top scene gets a little bit more rendered every time :P

#11 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I feel bad for being more excited for this than for the DRK

#12 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Man it looks good!!!!

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32938 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedOwl_1 said:

#14 Posted by SpitfireINK (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Still don't care for Garfield - and maybe he will pull it off - but these trailers aren't helping anyone see a break-out performance - all they show is a smart mouth, awkward feeling punk in a suit. Some of the darker elements are a good movie... but...

McGuire nailed it - its hard to overshadow his performance. Raimi did ok and certainly brought a new level of superhero antics to the big screen - but the last Spider-Man definitely did blow.

My opinion they should have left McGuire in & maybe enlisted with this new director - the previous Raimi trilogy did not hurt the franchise so much that they couldn't have kept moving forward and even brought back VENOM - doesn't have to be Brock - Flash Thompson is a far better VENOM anyhow. Also means it may be a long while longer before we ever get CARNAGE on screen or ever.

Got a feeling this movie is going to put a serious Hurt on the Franchise and they are going to want to REBOOT yet once again after it does dismally at the box office - opening weekend will be good - & then ^CRASH^ - no more webbing.

Wait - they could undo a lot of what has been done so far. Just have a movie with Spidey being a captive of Mysterio - or a Shattered Dimensions movie (although a little better written).

It's just incredibly sad no matter how you look at it - SPIDER-MAN - could be the Biggest Superhero movie ever - if they'd just get it all together -- Best thing that could happen -- LET MARVEL have the RIGHTS BACK!!!!!!!!

#15 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

PLEASE let this movie be amazing...

#16 Posted by mattwing87 (426 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpitfireINK: Dude this movie is going to blow the original movies out of the water! Tobey McGuire was horrible as Peter Parker. He cried too much and Peter never cries. He just crack jokes. He did fine as Spider-Man though. The trailer shows that Andrew Garfield is going to crack jokes and he already looks like a great Peter Parker and as Spider-Man. This movie is going to be way better! If the sequel includes Venom they will do him justice!

#17 Posted by Mumbles (846 posts) - - Show Bio

starting to buy in with others on this even though i'm a spidey hater

#18 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Still far more excited for this than I am for Dark Knight Rises.

#19 Posted by Master_Thief (746 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie is going to be...... AMAZING

#20 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see the movie, so I'm not going to watch any trailers or clips anymore. When movies get close to release, they start showing too much and spoil cool events.

#21 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Listen

#22 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1 said:

Same here

#23 Posted by SpitfireINK (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattwing87: Ok - so Duder

McGuire follows the script and you bash him for - Crying?

The trailer shows a very unfunny comment about small knives and some really poor acting that comes across very annoying and attempting to be reminiscent of Kick-Ass (tell me you at least got the Kick-Ass reference).

And the Spider-Man outfit - well can't say its winning any awards.

The movie whether good or bad is Not going to do as well as predicted - but - don't take my word for it - one more month and you'll see - it won't live up to expectations and they'll be looking to reboot it yet again.

#24 Posted by BoyWander (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Sony and Fox, give Marvel their characters back. Not to insult, but the X-men movies and Spider-man movies don't compare to Joss Whedon's universe. If Marvel could actually pull all their franchises together that'd be the best thing ever.

Anyway, I'll give this a chance, but I do have mild expectations.

#25 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice :) now July just has to get here already...

#26 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpitfireINK said:

Still don't care for Garfield - and maybe he will pull it off - but these trailers aren't helping anyone see a break-out performance - all they show is a smart mouth, awkward feeling punk in a suit. Some of the darker elements are a good movie... but...

McGuire nailed it - its hard to overshadow his performance. Raimi did ok and certainly brought a new level of superhero antics to the big screen - but the last Spider-Man definitely did blow.

My opinion they should have left McGuire in & maybe enlisted with this new director - the previous Raimi trilogy did not hurt the franchise so much that they couldn't have kept moving forward and even brought back VENOM - doesn't have to be Brock - Flash Thompson is a far better VENOM anyhow. Also means it may be a long while longer before we ever get CARNAGE on screen or ever.

Got a feeling this movie is going to put a serious Hurt on the Franchise and they are going to want to REBOOT yet once again after it does dismally at the box office - opening weekend will be good - & then ^CRASH^ - no more webbing.

Wait - they could undo a lot of what has been done so far. Just have a movie with Spidey being a captive of Mysterio - or a Shattered Dimensions movie (although a little better written).

It's just incredibly sad no matter how you look at it - SPIDER-MAN - could be the Biggest Superhero movie ever - if they'd just get it all together -- Best thing that could happen -- LET MARVEL have the RIGHTS BACK!!!!!!!!

I got the same feeling about it. It doesn't look good to me. But the good thing of it failing would be that Marvel would probably get the rights back, and make a fantastic Spider-Man movie!

#27 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpitfireINK: i agree with you.

#28 Posted by Strider92 (16159 posts) - - Show Bio

This better be as good as it looks!

#29 Posted by KidSupreme (824 posts) - - Show Bio

coool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.