Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

The Amazing Spider-Man 3 idea

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

so what if for TASM 3, mysterio is the villain. I mean he could turn Pete's life upside down. if gwen dies in TASM 2, he get all delusional and such, and see uncle Ben telling him how he hates peter and then re watch Gwen's death over and over again, so he becomes psychotic, making that the theme of the film. I mean they already seem to be going down the "everything is connected to everything in peter's life" path. so a psychological aspect would seem right up Sony's alley. but Mysterio isn't even in the sinister six in the upcoming spider-man sequels, so I don't know WHAT Sony is thinking.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I actually don't mind that. But I don't think Mysterio is "legit" enough in Sony's eyes to get a movie deal.

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually don't mind that. But I don't think Mysterio is "legit" enough in Sony's eyes to get a movie deal.

exactly. but look at electro. I mean I never thought of a movie based on him. at least with Mysterio you could do stuff with him and it won't seem like your forcing it. electro is cool and all, but a movie revolving around him would be less appealing than a mysterio movie. also, hobgoblin should be in it. I mean with special effects and makeup, he could look pretty scary and downright evil. but Sony would screw him up too.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could work with our idea.

deathbyzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're going to screw the movie anyways. Seems like Harry may become green goblin? If so they're going to screw the movie.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I think a "darker" movie for 3 would be excellent (lets be honest here, there's no way they are gonna dress Gwen like that if she's not gonna die)

I would say its a perfect time for Kraven the Hunter! :D

Although they will probably go Venom symbiote and play on the fact that Peter is an emotional wreck and succumbs (later overcomes) to the symbiote

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyzombie:

I think a "darker" movie for 3 would be excellent (lets be honest here, there's no way they are gonna dress Gwen like that if she's not gonna die)

I would say its a perfect time for Kraven the Hunter! :D

Although they will probably go Venom symbiote and play on the fact that Peter is an emotional wreck and succumbs (later overcomes) to the symbiote

y'know what would be good, if he starts to get attacked by mysterio and then more and more villains pop up around the city, and he goes crazy. and @deathbyzombie: yes, harry being the goblin seems lame. and he doesn't even have a suit!!!! just like green hair gel in his hair or something. I mean they are totally lagging with today's technology. they could create some creepy prosthetics and then render them with CG to make it look smoother. but if they ever do hobgoblin, they should base it off of Todd McFarlane's design. that would look creepy. and CG just makes things look like complete crap. look at the lizard. if they did a prosthetic lizard, and smoothed it out with a little CG(just to touch up on like colors etc) it would have been a cooler movie by FAR!!!!!

deathbyzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comedy_brosusa: I thought lizard looked great and honestly I was hoping they would do ultimate green goblin. He's my favorite and I heard that's what they were doing.

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comedy_brosusa: I thought lizard looked great and honestly I was hoping they would do ultimate green goblin. He's my favorite and I heard that's what they were doing.

meh. he would've looked better without the CGI crap. more realistic and frightening

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I could see that happening, Mysterio is Marc Webb's favorite Spider-Man villain. Plus they seem to like characters with visual potential like Electro so we can see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.