Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Discussion

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1451  Edited By Ninjablade09
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Easily the best Spider-Man movie to date

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: I think Black Cat is the perfect next relationship for Pete

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@jonny_anonymous:

Wow that's high praise! I absolutely loved AMS2 but am still not sure if I could place it ahead of Spiderman 1 and 2. Need to go back and watch those "old" Raimi movies again to be sure.

BTW, I have seen Winter Soldier this morning and it really exceeded my expectations. Exceeded, because I couldn't imagine how a film with the straight-laced Chris Evans Cap could be so good. It really is a superb movie and dare I say it, I enjoyed it every bit as much as AMS2. Oh what a good time it is now for Marvel films and we have Days of Future Past next month.

How on earth can DC ever catch up when Marvel releases films as enjoyable as these, so frequently?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@punyparker: I think Black Cat is the perfect next relationship for Pete

Felicia is the perfect relationship for Pete in general......i just love her too much. :)

Easily the best Spider-Man movie to date

I trust your judgement......but the question is......how is it in comparison with other superhero movies?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker:

I'd say ASM2 and Cap American Winter Soldier are best super-hero movies since the Avengers.....better than anything released last year....

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@bezza said:

@punyparker:

I'd say ASM2 and Cap American Winter Soldier are best super-hero movies since the Avengers.....better than anything released last year....

Yeah, I'd go along with that.

Definitely prefer ASM2 over Thor 2, Man of Steel, The Wolverine, and Iron Man 3.

I personally like it better than Winter Soldier, but I think that's only because I'm a big Spider-Man fan who's never been that interested in Captain America to be honest. Winter Soldier is just the better structured, and more professionally crafted movie IMO, it flows better, and it has more ideas (though I think the character work and interaction in Amazing Spider-Man 2 is better than Winter Soldier).

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@silent_bomber: I'll probably be in the same boat as you. Seems reasonable.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

@punyparker:

This,yeah.......After Avengers,the best released are TDKR(Batman) Cap and probably Spidey.......

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1460  Edited By PunyParker

@bezza said:

@punyparker:

Yeah, I'd go along with that.

Definitely prefer ASM2 over Thor 2, Man of Steel, The Wolverine, and Iron Man 3.

U dudes forget Batman.....

SunnyOfGretna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A lot of people are wondering how their going to introduce Mary-Jane into the next film, but personally I don't think they will. Seeing as Felecia has already been introduced, I think she'll be the next love interest for Peter. Wouldn't it be fun to watch the two of them take on Rhino?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker:

Yeah, I had forgotten that TDKR got released shortly after Avengers. All the Nolan Batman films were brilliant and they will stand the test of time..more worryingly poor reviews today of the AMS2, one from a Sydney critic and a two star slating from a different Guardian reviewer in the UK. I am starting to worry that I saw a different film from them and having bigged it up on here you lot in the US are gonna be disappointed when you see it. Hopefully you will all love it! I think the problem is mainly there being too many Spiderman films in a short space of time and the critics getting bored with super-hero movies...

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

@punyparker:

a two star slating from a different Guardian reviewer in the UK.

"We've all become used to a constant flow of Marvel product as a fact of life – but does anyone need these films, apart from the most addicted comics obsessives, and Stan Lee's financial advisers?"

I think that is all you really need to read of that Guardian review tbh.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1464  Edited By Bezza

@silent_bomber:

Yeah, I agree, it was a particularly caustic and cynical comment. I like the Guardian as a newspaper (being a left of centre man politically), but their reviewers sure can be snooty!

Weird thing is, the first Guardian Review on 9th April gave a 4 star rating. Then in their weekly Friday film supplement it got a 3 and now a 2. Its like they saw the reaction by other UK based papers and were embarrassed at how positive they had been initially!

Spoilerrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1466  Edited By Spoilerrr

The movie starts out with spiderman putting the guy that becomes rhino in jail. Electro dies by overcharging, then Gwen falls to her death, but harry lives. The movie ends with spiderman fighting rhino. There, saved you guys 2 hours on the movie.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: are you seven web heads?

What,no!! :P

@bezza said:

@punyparker:

I am starting to worry that I saw a different film from them and having bigged it up on here you lot in the US are gonna be disappointed when you see it. Hopefully you will all love it! I think the problem is mainly there being too many Spiderman films in a short space of time and the critics getting bored with super-hero movies...

Or everyone are biased against every film besides the MCU......
    Iron Man 3 was a dissaster of a movie,and it got better reviews....(although i am sure ASM2 will surpass it)

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Not as good as Cap 2 but better than Iron Man 1

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Not as good as Cap 2 but better than Iron Man 1

Amazing Spider-Man better than the best(or 2nd best,depends on opinion) MCU movie?!!...

Okay....that's interesting to say the least

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: My opinion is:

1 Cap 2

2 Avengers

3 ASM 2

4 Iron Man

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spoilerrr:

Great, I've spent the last four days trying not to give away any spoilers for US Spiderman fans who don't see the movie for another week and you tell all with your first post. Nice entry !

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous:

Actually I think I might go along with your listing, but I'm not sure I'd rate Cap 2 ahead of the Avengers.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: My opinion is:

1 Cap 2

2 Avengers

3 ASM 2

4 Iron Man

That's a nice scale,if it really is like that....
    I adore Avengers,though,dont think anything will surpass them for me.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1474 the_stegman  Moderator

So, I just saw it (watched it online, I'm in the States, couldn't wait til May) and it was pretty good, some cheesy lines here and there, and Electro was kinda lame. But I love that they introduced Black Cat and killed Gwen. And FINALLY a comic book franchise where the villains don't keep dying!!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

..review rating up to 75% on Rotten Tomatoes now, so a bit more love for ASM2.

..er, I think I was not concentrating when Black Cat got introduced!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

..review rating up to 75% on Rotten Tomatoes now, so a bit more love for ASM2.

I said that it'll get back to "good" levels,once it uproaches US release.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1477  Edited By Bezza

Yep, should be up towards 80%,,,still a bit off the 88% Cap 2 has got....

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker:

That's better but still too low, this film has so much awesomeness about it, I don't get the critics reactions over in Europe.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Review of ASM2 on the Vine today too, gets a 4 star rating...hmmm, the reviewer seems keen but not that keen on the film.

Shazam87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watched it yesterday. I really enjoyed it.

PROS: Humour (loved Firefighter Spidey), Gwen Stacy's death (the scene where he visits her grave is one of my favourite scenes in the movie), Goblin Harry (Dehaan is perfect)

CONS: As someone pointed out... Doctor Kafka (really annoying), The music/voices in every scene involving Electro, some scenes with Max Dillon were a little bit...meh..but yeah mostly Kafka...

To those who watched the movie: a quick question. What do you think about Electro? Is he dead? Will he be back (probably in the Sinister Six movie)?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam87:

To answer your question, "no" !!

Glad you liked the film and great avatar btw, good to see another Shazam fan!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Review by UK film mag Empire gave only 3 stars, wow that's low for them...why is nobody liking this film? Now beginning to think I saw a different film to the critics!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1484  Edited By PunyParker

@bezza said:

Review by UK film mag Empire gave only 3 stars, wow that's low for them...why is nobody liking this film? Now beginning to think I saw a different film to the critics!

Aaaaaaaand it has fallen to 70% on RT.......that's a new low.

Film flaws,bro.......maybe it'll come to America and JUSTICE will be served.Like Batman.Cuz justice.Yeah.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

From CBR

Andrew Garfield On "The Amazing Spider-Man's" 'Ultimate' Potential

SPOILER WARNING: The following interview contains some mild spoilers for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

In "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," the stakes are higher than ever. The scope expands to include numerous villains and characters from the "Spider-Man" universe. Peter Parker's own role in the creation of chaotic nightmares becomes more and more apparent.

And yet, there's something smaller about director Marc Webb's superhero sequel. There's a tighter focus on Peter's relationship with Gwen Stacy, as they struggle over their future together, and their presently divergent paths. Even when he's wearing the mask, there's something slower about Peter. He doesn't spend all of his time chasing robbers and punching electrically enhanced demigods in the face. He takes time out of his busy superhero schedule to give an introverted outcast a pep talk; he helps out bullied kids who come from a place just left of center. Even when he's battling for the safety of Manhattan, Spider-Man is always trying to save the underdog.

"Sinister Six" Producers Tease "Redemption" For Spider-Villains

Indeed, Peter's instinctual need to look out for the little guy is one of Andrew Garfield's favorite parts about playing the character. Garfield, on the cusp of releasing his second film as the friendly neighborhood wall-crawler, spoke with Comic Book Resources about the web-slinger's small-scale superheroism, the film's presentation of role models for young men and women, how much longer he envisions playing Peter Parker, and why he thinks the "Spider-Man" movies need Miles Morales.

CBR News: "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" is a much bigger film than your first film as Spider-Man. Last time, Peter only had to worry about the Lizard. This time, he's facing Electro, the Green Goblin, even Rhino once or twice. But for me, the best parts of the movie are when it looks away from that action and allows Spider-Man to stop and help a kid out of a bully situation, to walk that kid home and compliment him on his science project. Or even when he first bumps into Max Dillon on the street, in the middle of a car chase, and stops to pick up Max's belongings and give him a bit of an ego boost. Last year, "Man of Steel" came under fire for not having Superman do this kind of thing -- for not having him help the cats stuck in the trees, so to speak.

Andrew Garfield: It's so funny that you mention that, and I'm excited you felt that way. The boy, the bullied boy, was not a character in the original script. He was actually a thought that I had about wanting to see me as a seven-year-old in the movie. I mentioned it to Marc and the writers. I suggested that we see the exact thing that I needed when I was a seven-year-old, to have it happen to a seven-year-old: Spider-Man showing up to give him the strength to find his own inner-strength, even though he's this incredibly skinny seven-year-old. I'm really proud of that.

That's what Spider-Man is all about. That's one of the big things that Spider-Man has always been about, to me. He is the underdog. He is all about the small moments. He is the working class hero. He's not an alien. He's absolutely of this Earth. Whenever he can, he's going to try and help out the little guy.

I had this one idea that Spider-Man, in the middle of a car chase, decides he'll pull out of the car chase for a minute if there's an old lady who needs help crossing the street. And actually, there was a scene that I had written with the writers, and a movement director -- a physical comedy director -- where I was saving a cat from a tree. Unfortunately, we didn't get to shoot it. But I love that. That's what Spider-Man is about, to me. He's about the small stuff, as much as he's about the big stuff. Especially that Jorge character, the bullied character; he was hugely important to me.

Even in the midst of "the big stuff," you see that side of Spider-Man. For instance, the Times Square scene: Spider-Man's first battle with Electro. He tries to peacefully negotiate the situation, before resorting to nuclear options. Peter really wants to help Max out. He might not remember his name, but he remembers the encounter, he remembers bumping into Max on the street --

The point of that scene, for me, was there is this mass-minded, fear-based consciousness that was about to kill someone and something innocent. I think the amazing thing about what makes Spider-Man Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. Peter Parker is an orphan and an underdog. When he first sees Max, he can see himself. He sees his own feelings of not being good enough, of self-doubt, of lacking in self-love. These are things that he's gone and goes through. When he sees Max in Times Square, he can see that this is a guy who just needs a little bit of love and a little bit of attention. I loved making that connection with him, early in the film. I thought it was super-important. Because, whenever Peter can use his compassion and his humanity to cut through a situation, he'll do it. He'd much rather not fight than fight. I think the last resort is punches and kicks and webs.

I like the idea of the "trickster" archetype. What we love about the trickster is, he tends to use his enemies' weaknesses against themselves. He's kind of a Chaplin-esque, Bugs Bunny, Buster Keaton kind of guy who lets the bad guy tie himself up. I also love that the humanity of Peter Parker is apparent. Of course, it's Peter in the suit, and he'll do everything he can not to fight, to be a pacifist. That's a beautiful thing to play, and I think it's an important thing for young kids to see, you know?

But it's also important for young kids to see that if need be, you have the ability to stand up for yourself and to stand up for people who need standing up for -- but only as a last resort, if there are no more negotiations to be had.

"Venom" Producers Tease Big Screen Face-Off with Carnage

Even if he prefers pacifism, Peter likes having fun. He clearly enjoys being Spider-Man. He has the theme song as his ring tone. I don't know if you looked at it this way, but I interpreted it as, he actually wrote himself a theme song!

Yeah, exactly! [Laughs] I think that's right. And in terms of being a role model, there's nothing better to show young kids than someone who enjoys their life, someone who enjoys their gifts and doesn't shy away from who they are. Peter Parker gets to do it in a mask, so he feels much more free to really own the symbol he's created, to really enjoy being Spider-Man, to really enjoy the hell out of it.

I think what I'm realizing as well, simultaneously, as I play this part, is that it's finite. I won't always be Spider-Man and play Spider-Man. I'm thirty years old; it's getting a bit ridiculous. [Laughs] I know for myself, right now, that all I can do is enjoy every ounce and every moment. I think that's exactly what Peter is doing as Spider-Man as well. "I've been given this opportunity." That's what we all wish to do in our own lives. We all wish to enjoy who we are and the gifts we've been given, and give them generously. And not only give them generously, but, as you say, really enjoy it and have fun and not take it all so seriously -- because it's a great ride.

There's also Gwen Stacy, who is a very strong role model for young women. She very consciously puts herself in the line of fire in this movie. She constantly says, "I'm with you, I'm in this, and it's my choice." She's obviously brilliant. She's key in helping Spider-Man figure out how to take on Electro. You can argue that she's the co-superhero of this movie.

Absolutely, yeah. And her gifts are obvious. Her gifts are with science, with her own compassion, her own humanity. She wants to change the world and save the world in her own way, through her science pursuits, by going to Oxford, by becoming a medical student maybe, getting a research grant. It's a beautiful character. Of course, it goes without saying, that she's absolutely her own person. So many times, in these types of movies, you see the damsel in distress. Gwen Stacy is not that in any way, shape or form. That was really important to Emma and really important to the filmmakers, to make sure that she was on her own path, as much as Peter is on his. It's a really, really beautiful character.

You mentioned before that there's a ticking clock on your time as Spider-Man. That said, this movie takes place early in Peter's career. There's a whole lot of life left for the character to live. In the comics, Gwen is an early part of his life, and he winds up married to Mary Jane for a time. Can you see yourself playing this character for that long, to see some of those big life events? Can you see yourself wanting to take Spider-Man that far?

I don't know. All I know is that these movies are big, and they take a really long time to make. They take a lot of time and energy and passion and love -- which I give as freely as I possibly can, and as wholly as I possibly can. I know that all I want to make sure of is that this is a complete set. I don't want it to be things like -- I want it to feel like a circle. I want the two ends to join, somehow. I don't know what that means, yet. I don't know what that means in terms of the quantity of Spider-Man movies I do. But I know that I don't particularly want to be a 40-year-old Spider-Man. [Laughs] I do know that time is fleeting.

You're very outspoken and on-the-record about your fondness for Spider-Man and what he means to people. You've openly wondered about Spider-Man's sexuality, you've talked about if Spider-Man is Jewish. You've made it clear that you believe Spider-Man is for everyone. Right now, Sony is clearly interested in expanding this universe, having announced "Venom" and "Sinister Six." What do you think about the idea of "Ultimate Spider-Man" as a film, a movie about Miles Morales? Is there a way for that character to coexist with what you guys are doing in the "Spider-Man" films? Is that something you've given thought to?

I have given that thought. I think one of the amazing things about Spider-Man is that you don't see skin color when he's in the suit. You don't see any religious beliefs. You don't see any denominations. Everyone can project themselves into that suit. It's incredibly powerful in that way. So of course I think it's important that the openness, the casting, in terms of who could be Spider-Man, could be absolutely anyone. A hero is a hero, whether you're a man, woman, gay, lesbian, straight, black, white or red all over -- it doesn't matter.

Miles Morales was a huge moment in this character's comic book life. And I do believe that we can do that. It's something I'm really interested in figuring out; an eloquent way of coexisting, or passing on the torch. I don't have an answer, but I think it's actually a really important move. I think it's a really beautiful and important move.

All I'm saying is, you need to tell Sony to make a movie with you and Miles Morales. That's all.

[Laughs] I'll put in the request, for sure.

"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" opens in theaters on May 2.

The movie's scene with the 7-year-old boy was Garfield's idea

Garfield would love to see the filmmakers figure out a way to introduce Miles Morales' Ultimate Spidey to the Spider-Man movieverse

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: With how many Superhero film actors has CBR spoken?.......

My point is,kudos to Andy.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saw the film,and i expected less,and went with mediocre expectations,but it is a very nice flick,and can be potentially the best Spider-Man film to date.
    Some cheesy momments and some flaws,but it's okay compared to the rest of the film.

I won't post my review till the weekend because it's not out in the US yet,obviously.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

i can't fathom how anyone could dislike Garfield as Spider-Man. Seriously...I question if they ever read a book. THAT is Spider-Man.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i can't fathom how anyone could dislike Garfield as Spider-Man. Seriously...I question if they ever read a book. THAT is Spider-Man.

Well,that is "21st Century" Spider-Man/Peter Parker........so some people who want the 60s nerd with complex problems,will be upset.

Ascended

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1490  Edited By Ascended

@punyparker said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Well,that is "21st Century" Spider-Man/Peter Parker........so some people who want the 60s nerd with complex problems,will be upset.

I like to think that are different dimensions of Peter Parker/Spider-man now.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1491  Edited By PunyParker

@ascended said:

@punyparker said:

@fallschirmjager said:

I like to think that are different dimensions of Peter Parker/Spider-man now.

Well,yeah,there is the general idea that Maguire is the 616 and Andrew is the Ultimate (1610) universe.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1492  Edited By silent_bomber

@punyparker said:

Well,that is "21st Century" Spider-Man/Peter Parker........

That is Spider-Man since John Romita took over art duties in 1966, probably even earlier, late in Ditko's era.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker:

Man, I am not so sure the reviews will get that high, once a few reviewers knock something the others tend to follow like sheep.

I just don't get the negativity. Anyway, I cant wait till you guys in the US see the film and report back your thoughts. I just hope you do all like it...

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

@punyparker:

Man, I am not so sure the reviews will get that high, once a few reviewers knock something the others tend to follow like sheep.

I just don't get the negativity. Anyway, I cant wait till you guys in the US see the film and report back your thoughts. I just hope you do all like it...

Saw it a second time,yeah,more flaws now,i can get it.....
    It's a fun movie,but..........anyway,i'll write a review somewhere in the weekeend,and you'll see.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

That is Spider-Man since John Romita took over art duties in 1966, probably even earlier, late in Ditko's era.

This is basically Ultmate Spider-Man/Peter.....more mainstream

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber said:

@punyparker said:

This is basically Ultmate Spider-Man/Peter.....more mainstream

There are a lot of similarities in plot to Ultimate Spider-Man, but I don't think so much in Pete's personality personally.

I think Ultimate and 616 Pete's aren't really that different, if pushed to contrast them I'd say that Ultimate Pete is more open, and patient than 616 Pete was when he was a teen, he's almost saintly at times, whilst 616 teen Pete was a lot more angrier and angsty.

616 teen Pete was much more of a mummy's boy for Aunt May though, he was very preoccupied with her during Steve Ditko's run, so Garfield Pete's relationship to Aunt May is closer to Ultimate Pete, but to be honest Pete's relationship with Aunt May was already much more easy-going during John Romita's run in the 60s, and had matured a lot by the late 90s.

616 Pete is a little more neurotic than Ultimate Pete, but Ultimate Pete is still neurotic himself at times.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1497  Edited By Bezza

@punyparker:

How did you get to see it, I didn't think it was out yet, around your way...

...so you enjoyed with a "but". Interesting, I look forward to the review!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are a lot of similarities in plot to Ultimate Spider-Man, but I don't think so much in Pete's personality personally.

I think Ultimate and 616 Pete's aren't really that different, if pushed to contrast them I'd say that Ultimate Pete is more open, and patient than 616 Pete was when he was a teen, he's almost saintly at times, whilst 616 teen Pete was a lot more angrier and angsty.

616 teen Pete was much more of a mummy's boy for Aunt May though, he was very preoccupied with her during Steve Ditko's run, so Garfield Pete's relationship to Aunt May is closer to Ultimate Pete, but to be honest Pete's relationship with Aunt May was already much more easy-going during John Romita's run in the 60s, and had matured a lot by the late 90s.

616 Pete is a little more neurotic than Ultimate Pete, but Ultimate Pete is still neurotic himself at times.

Well,we saw 616 Peter in highschool only fir a couple of issues ,right?......
    So it's normal for him(1610) to be saintly,cuz the book focused on his school life.

Also,writing in the 60s was different and more "theatrical"......it had to be shown that "THIS KID HAS PROBLEMS,AND IS NOT SO LUCKY WITH ANYTHING!!" kinda thing......you can almost say that Ultimate Spider-Man established the modern comics dialog.

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So now that Amazing Spider-man 2 is out when can we start speculating on ASM 3, Sin Six, and Venom.

Sin 6 will most likely be:

Doc Ock

Goblin

Vulture

Rhino

Kraven

and Black Cat (who will most likely end up as a good guy by the end)

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nexus_ said:

and Black Cat (who will most likely end up as a good guy by the end)

WHY!!!
    NO!! not even in the Sin Six!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.