Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Symbiote Power Question

Avatar image for jacksplendorman
    JackSplendorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since the Symbiotes are mostly, involved with Spider-Man, I hope this is the right forum for this. If not I offer my sincere apologies for being an idiot.

Alright now to my understanding every new Symbiote+Host is stronger than the previous two combined. Carnage is stronger than Venom + Spider-Man, and Toxin is stronger than Carnage + Venom.

So does this potentially mean a Symbiote could be on the strength level of Juggernaut, Super Enraged Hulk, Thor, Gladiator, Hercules etc?

And if it is possible how far down the line would it be? Would the Venom family have to spawn out another dozen? A few hundred?

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

I hope this is the right forum for this. If not I offer my sincere apologies for being an idiot.

Nah you're all good dude.

Pretty interesting question, I've never really thought about it, I guess it is possible unless Toxin is the max strength a symbiote could go I don't think it would take a hundred though as Toxin is insanely strong already, maybe a dozen or more like you suggested.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Very good question indeed.

By the way what happened to Toxin? Has he been dispatched to another universe or did they erased him from existance altogether?

The symbiotes to me always had a lot of potential. Too bad Spider-Man never did managed to get Venom or another symbiote to work with him has Venom has worked for Flash. Or at least give Peter the symbiotes ability to evolve and improve itself or something like what happened to Eddie with his Anti-Venom. If Eddie got the Anti-Venom from the remnants of Venom symbiote that were in his body, Peter could go through a better transformation that would give him symbiote like powers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.