Superiour did what????

#1 Posted by Darksider555 (399 posts) - - Show Bio

in case you havent heard,the Superiour Spiderman will repower Alpha.What??!!How??!Why?? I dont know but it was said in the solistitacion from march.What is your opinion?Do you hate this like i do or are you ok with it?

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I heard this. I kinda like Alpha as a character I just didn't like the idea of Spider-man having a side-kick. I'm kind of interested to see what they do with him as he's potentially the strongest being on the planet.

#3 Posted by BigMaraSpence (74 posts) - - Show Bio

The "How" is easy. Parker only reduced Alpha's powers to be negligable. As we know, his powers will continually grow, so I'm sure some more "Parker Particles" would boost him back up.

As for my opinion, I can't really say. We don't know WHO this Superior Spider-man is yet, so his motives are in the dark. I would hope that Alpha had matured a bit and wants to truly do good, but maybe he would just be a catastrophic nuisance once again.

#4 Posted by Darksider555 (399 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: well he is a bit too powerful the reason I didint like him is because he doesnt listen to anyone

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.