Superior vs Amazing

#1 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win that.

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4672 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess we all ready have the answer to that over a long time. Thats why there is a Superior Spiderman now, I suppose.

#3 Posted by TrueMarvel (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior would win on paper...

But Amazing would win in our hearts

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

In a fight?

Peter would wipe Ock right the heck out.

More experience and better understanding of his powers.

Ock only has his lack of moral fiber going for him and that's no enough to get him a win at all.

#5 Posted by Teerack (9213 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Parker still hasn't lost, and I can't allow myself to think Peter will lose to Otto.

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4672 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

Peter Parker still hasn't lost, and I can't allow myself to think Peter will lose to Otto.

I know where you're coming from, and Pete will return, but the reality right now is that Doc is in the winners circle for now!

#7 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@TrueMarvel said:

This cant be more true. The part on paper only works if It's Slott writing

#8 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1701 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09:Depends on the writer. People think that Superior won cause he's better. Yeah, he won by using Peter's powers better than Peter himself. Peter's reactions were ridiculously designed (team up with super villains???). No, Superior hasn't won. Slott won. The first round...

#9 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr said:

@Ninjablade09:Depends on the writer. People think that Superior won cause he's better. Yeah, he won by using Peter's powers better than Peter himself. Peter's reactions were ridiculously designed (team up with super villains???). No, Superior hasn't won. Slott won. The first round...

As long as Slott writes Spider-man he will always wins.

#10 Posted by LastOblivion (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing, always.

#11 Posted by BlackArmor (6213 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing would be superior

#12 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@TrueMarvel said:

#13 Posted by PunyParker (14705 posts) - - Show Bio

i win....

#14 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

i win....

Nice

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

i win....

Haha

#16 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

i win....

#17 Posted by Sufferthorn (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing would beat Superior. No doubt about it. C,mon guys, it's Doc Ock vs Peter Parker. Doesn't matter who's body he's snatched.

Sure, Doc Ock makes good use of Peter's abilities. Only reason some of us think that Superior Spiderman would win is because he doesn't hold back, and isn't afraid to kick Wolverine's ass. Only reason a lot of us find some of Peter Parker Spider-Man's fights debatable has been because of his morality.

Just about most of Superior Spider-Man's feats accomplished here, Peter Parker is perfectly capable of them, he just doesn't do it because he's not immoral, and is overall a nice guy. While Ock is a vicious homicidal mad scientist by nature.

#19 Posted by PunyParker (14705 posts) - - Show Bio

Pete after the fight,with Superior!

#20 Edited by spider11211 (1175 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter

#21 Posted by joshmeyers67 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I believe that Peter would win this fight, it wouldn't be easy, but I think that he would come out on top. If they were both blood lusting and ready to kill each other, it would be an interesting fight. SpOck maybe brutal already and has no problem going all out, but if Peter had his morals off and went all out as well, then he'd kill SpOck in the end. Plus he know W.O.S. and SpOck no longer has Peters memories (at least not in his head, he can access them)

#22 Posted by joshmeyers67 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

even if SpOck accessed Peters memories, Peter would still come out on top, SpOck wouldn't be as good as Peter in terms of fighting even with W.O.S. Although I do have to admit SpOck has better technology than Peter, but Peter isn't a fool. Though SpOck is in Peters body, we're still dealing with Doc Ock on the inside. Pete knows him extremely well and his beaten him numerous of times throughout the years, and although he is in Pete's body, ASM would still win in the end.

#23 Posted by The_Waffle (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing Spider-Man wins, I am not wrong.

#24 Posted by KidChipotle (14491 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Parker (picked a pepper).

#25 Posted by Magnetic_Eye (487 posts) - - Show Bio

In the hands of competent talented writers, the Amazing Spider-Man will endure and stand triumphant.

#26 Posted by SensationalSpiderMan (120 posts) - - Show Bio

The Amazing one wins.

#27 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Bezza (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by darklordx123 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing.

#30 Posted by PunyParker (14705 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

i win....

I just realised,he actually called his girlfriend,a lighter equivalent of "Motherf*cker" ...........

#31 Posted by HeavenlyDarkDragon (710 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing of course.

Otto things he's to smart for his own good. He failed with his mechanical abilities and has Spider-Man. He lacks everything that makes Peter the hero he his.

Peter always beat him because unlike Otto Peter learns and evolves.

(Too bad Peter's suit doesn't evolve also)

#32 Posted by Impervious (2888 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter of course, sucker punch, baby !

#34 Posted by lxlGiftedlxl (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Amazing.

#35 Posted by Transformers1024 (7057 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#36 Posted by chipj15 (146 posts) - - Show Bio

amazing any day, more experience therefore better fighter, tough fight but amazing in the end

#37 Posted by Stormmagician (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter because he adapts to the situation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.