Superior vs Amazing

#1 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win that.

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess we all ready have the answer to that over a long time. Thats why there is a Superior Spiderman now, I suppose.

#3 Posted by TrueMarvel (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior would win on paper...

But Amazing would win in our hearts

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

In a fight?

Peter would wipe Ock right the heck out.

More experience and better understanding of his powers.

Ock only has his lack of moral fiber going for him and that's no enough to get him a win at all.

#5 Posted by Teerack (5704 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Parker still hasn't lost, and I can't allow myself to think Peter will lose to Otto.

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

Peter Parker still hasn't lost, and I can't allow myself to think Peter will lose to Otto.

I know where you're coming from, and Pete will return, but the reality right now is that Doc is in the winners circle for now!

#7 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@TrueMarvel said:

This cant be more true. The part on paper only works if It's Slott writing

#8 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09:Depends on the writer. People think that Superior won cause he's better. Yeah, he won by using Peter's powers better than Peter himself. Peter's reactions were ridiculously designed (team up with super villains???). No, Superior hasn't won. Slott won. The first round...

#9 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr said:

@Ninjablade09:Depends on the writer. People think that Superior won cause he's better. Yeah, he won by using Peter's powers better than Peter himself. Peter's reactions were ridiculously designed (team up with super villains???). No, Superior hasn't won. Slott won. The first round...

As long as Slott writes Spider-man he will always wins.

#10 Posted by LastOblivion (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing, always.

#11 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing would be superior

#12 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@TrueMarvel said:

#13 Posted by PunyParker (9371 posts) - - Show Bio

i win....

#14 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

i win....

Nice

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (12895 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

i win....

Haha

#16 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

i win....

#17 Posted by Sufferthorn (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing would beat Superior. No doubt about it. C,mon guys, it's Doc Ock vs Peter Parker. Doesn't matter who's body he's snatched.

Sure, Doc Ock makes good use of Peter's abilities. Only reason some of us think that Superior Spiderman would win is because he doesn't hold back, and isn't afraid to kick Wolverine's ass. Only reason a lot of us find some of Peter Parker Spider-Man's fights debatable has been because of his morality.

Just about most of Superior Spider-Man's feats accomplished here, Peter Parker is perfectly capable of them, he just doesn't do it because he's not immoral, and is overall a nice guy. While Ock is a vicious homicidal mad scientist by nature.

#19 Posted by PunyParker (9371 posts) - - Show Bio

Pete after the fight,with Superior!

#20 Edited by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.