Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Superior Spiderman Prediction!!!!!

Earth616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Earth616

Hello everybody, I'm new to this website, so I'm not exactly sure how this works... But I'll give it a try. 

My prediction for will be the Superior Spiderman is that it will be Peter Parker and Mary-Jane Watson's child.  

In during the Clone Saga, which ran between 1994 and 1996, Peter Parker and Mary-Jane Watson were going to have a child. During this time, they moved to Portland Oregon, where Peter retired from being Spiderman so that he could be a dad to his child and keep his family safe. However, Peter fell very ill, and as he recovered he regained his powers. Also, during that time, a Sentinel robot dejected abnormalities into Mary-Jane's foetus that she was carrying. If you think about it, since Peter's DNA is altered to possess arachnid genes, and the baby would have half of Peter's DNA, the baby would also likely possess certain spider genes, which would enable him or her to have powers similar to Peter's. When it was time for her to give birth, the baby was actually stolen by an agent of the Green Goblin, but Peter and Mary-Jane believed that the baby was a still born. This has never been resolved!!!!! Their baby is still out there somewhere, with genetic abnormalities and spider powers, but it has never reappeared in any of the comics. If the Amazing Spiderman is ending, Marvel would not want to leave anything unresolved, they would want to tie up all loose ends. I think that Peter and Mary-Jane will get reunited with their child, (who would now be between 16 and 18 years old, the perfect age) and Peter will retire, teaching his son to take over. I certainly hope that this isn't the case, because Peter Parker is my hero, and my life would not be the same if it weren't for him, but I think that this is a very likely scenario............. Any thoughts on this??????

Sinfulplayerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Sinfulplayerx

Luke Parker I am your father.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By z3ro180

yea....I dout it the cover for superior spiderman shows him kissing MJ so im 100% cetain its not there kid

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

JimTheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By JimTheSurfer

I know who Superior Spider-man will be. Noone else than... PETER PERKER!

Peter Perker - The Superior Spider-man
    Peter Perker - The Superior Spider-man
    Earth616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Earth616

Oh ya, I guess this wouldn't really make sense, I just read the 2 page preview, and It seems like it's Ock in Parker's body........ Based on that preview, it's obviously not Parker, so if it IS Doc Ock, they must be planning on putting Peter back in at some point, because NOBODY would be okay with that........... 

BigMaraSpence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BigMaraSpence

Wouldn't it be funny if we found out that Alpha was adopted as a baby, and is actually Parker's son? Seems like something that might happen down the road. I don't know, random thought.

Earth616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Earth616

Woah! That would be crazy!!!!!!!!! But the son was captured by a green goblin agent, so Alpha's parents would have had to somehow get him from him....... But that is a really cool idea, now I'm even more curious!! I wonder if we're ever going to find out what happened to him........

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#8  Edited By Teerack

So...you think the cover of Superior Spider-man 2 is....Spider-man making out with his own mom? O.o

Earth616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Earth616

Awe!!!! Eew! GROSS!!!!! I never thought of that..... That is....... So, SO nasty...... This is awkward now........  
    ..... But it CAN happen, in Lucius Seneca's 'Oedipus' that very thing happens, Oedipus kisses his mom, and he also kills his dad, but he is adopted, so he doesn't know until it is too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By r3d_rob1n

@BigMaraSpence: Alpha is in high school and, last I checked, Spidey is somewhere in his 20s. Would this make Peter Parker a 10 year old father?

BigMaraSpence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BigMaraSpence

@r3d_rob1n: Like i said, just a random thought. Plus, we all know how easy they can retcon anything to make what they want happen.

LeonMars7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LeonMars7

@Teerack said:

So...you think the cover of Superior Spider-man 2 is....Spider-man making out with his own mom? O.o

The woman on the cover is not MJ but Carlie Cooper.Dan Slott said so.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#13  Edited By Teerack

@LeonMars7: You got a source on that?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.