Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN RETURNS IN AUGUST

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack
    No Caption Provided

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #32

DAN SLOTT & CHRISTOS GAGE (W)

GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI & ADAM KUBERT (A)

Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI

INTERLOCKING VARIANT A by SKOTTIE YOUNG

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN KICKS OFF THE EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE!

• Extra-sized monumental issue, including a story drawn by living legend ADAM KUBERT (ORIGIN 2, AVX)!

• How is the Superior Spider-Man still around? Where is he? What is he doing? The road to SPIDER-VERSE STARTS HERE!

40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

Source

To me it looks like he's in 2099. I'm assuming it will probably be linked to what happened in Superior Spider-Man when Otto got sucked into the time explosion with Horizon Labs and then reappeared later yelling mid-sentence. I think Slott has been planing this for a long time since he worked on the story for Spider-Man Edge of Time, and in that game the last boss is evil Peter Parker with a giant spider leg back pack, and the bio for the 2099 Doc Ock says she became the new Doc Ock after learning that the original Doc Ock killed the original Spider-Man. Which really only makes sense if the evil Peter at the end of the game is really Otto since Peter is clearly not dead and contracts the whole "killed the original Spider-Man" thing. That's just my own speculations though.

cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

looks like a cool story. going be good. love the art.

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

he is in 2099

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

..Great art, but I don't dig the Superior Spiderman, personally.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.