Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Superior Spider-Man Fate: Death Or Ressurection?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

We all know that Superior Spider-Man will eventually come to an and but that doesn't mean that Dr. Octopus has to come to an end at all. Everyone thinks that the only way to sucessfully get rid of him is to kill him off since he can't be transferred into his old body. But then something just came to me, and I think it would be a good way to keep the series going.

In Issue #14(I think?), Kingpin had his own clone that he used to fake his death which helped me concoct this functional scenario. And also where in Issue #21 where he fights Stunner.

What if SpOck had a plan all along?

In Superior Spider-Man #2, SpOck was captured and held captive by Jackal in his cloning base. At the end of the comic, SpOck ended up burning all of the DNA samples and there were only one to be found. But what if that wasn't the only one? What if SpOck actually took one just incase he was ever found out and replaced again? He isn't really the type of guy to go one route and one route only. This would lead to an interesting story with 'Spiderman vs Superior Spiderman' although this wouldn't really be needed since they live two different lives and there is no real need to fight. I could just imagine it, Spiderman and SpOck has one "last" showdown and Peter takes over, but at the end there's a base with a man in it encased in a tube, it zooms in closer and closer and he opens his eyes says something along the lines of "I am Superior!"

What do you guys think?

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

I do think Otto will be back but I highly doubt it will be with a clone body due to his clear hatred of clones.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_of_suprise

Good point but he hated spider-man and look at what he did. And he's basically a clone himself, same body, different mind.

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By angelalfonso

@wardemon32: Fisk didn't had a clone, he basically made fat a random guy, gave him plastic surgery and a few DNA modifications.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelalfonso:

Well he gave him his entire DNA so after that you wouldn't be you, you would be someone else since your DNA makes you you. But you get the gist.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pizzaman

I think otto should stay dead. if he comes back to life i'd want pete to beat the crap out of him for killing him, ruining his life , and wearing his body around.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.