Spoilers warning! about Miguel O Hara and SS

#1 Edited by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Squalleon (4041 posts) - - Show Bio

SLOTT IS EVIL!

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet its gonna have something to do with that timeshift thingy that was invented by Horizon. As Miguel is from the future he may come back to help out in some way but I don't think O'Hara will take over from SpOck. I think we will see him. He may even have an important story-arc but he's not going to be the new Spider-man. Good to know he's appearing though I like Miguel a lot!

#4 Posted by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

I bet its gonna have something to do with that timeshift thingy that was invented by Horizon. As Miguel is from the future he may come back to help out in some way but I don't think O'Hara will take over from SpOck. I think we will see him. He may even have an important story-arc but he's not going to be the new Spider-man. Good to know he's appearing though I like Miguel a lot!

I agree with you he won't take the mantle from spock. But just having O'Hara show up is awsome (hope it's not just a one panel thing or some flashback)!

#5 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4 Spider-Man 2099 travels back in time to fix everything and bring Pete back. Eff you, Slott.

#6 Posted by mariioow (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Miguel's going to appear through the device Noh-Varr used to travel to the future or something like that, but for god sake's this is amazing!

#7 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom

Kaine

And now O'hara. Place bets on Miles being next.

#8 Posted by symbiotic (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Slott will get me to buy at least one issue of Superior.

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for 2099 to screw around with Superior.

#10 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

@End_Boss: you are not a happy reader are you

#11 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@End_Boss: you are not a happy reader are you

There is no such thing as a happy comicbook reader only degrees of hate!

#12 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

Hay im a happy reader...most of the time :P

#13 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@Strider92:

Hay im a happy reader...most of the time :P

Exactly you're in the lesser degree of hate!

#14 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: hate is so stong of a word...i prefer playful spite :D

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@Strider92: hate is so stong of a word...i prefer playful spite :D

Call an apple a banana, its still an apple!!!!

#16 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: at first thought we were jokeing now i think your serius

#17 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: No I am joking......or am I?

#18 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: well played sir......well played

#19 Posted by InfinityAce (110 posts) - - Show Bio

2 things.. What is SpOck? I know it's superior but does I stand for anything? 2: I hope Miguel can see that somethings wrong with his idol. I hope after superior ends somehow there's only one webslinger in 616 universe... I want another Pete/Hara comic but, the chance slipped away this is better than nothing though.

#20 Posted by mariioow (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@InfinityAce: Spider-Ock AKA Spock. Yeah I hope that too as far as they don't use the Miguel from timestorm 2009-2099 everything's fine, and I don't think that will happen I mean you still have Kaine and Venom, they both sling webs so... What I don't want is Miguel staying in 616, I would really prefer the Exiles coming back or maybe keep exploring the 2099 world.

#21 Edited by PunyParker (8836 posts) - - Show Bio

The sure thing is that Miguel WILL know what happened...(future....knowledge of the past....you know!..) and he will cooperate with Pete to bring him back,cause Ock will cause terrible concequences in the future....!

Or something like that,i'm just happy that he will appear!

@Strider92: You enjoy comics? you are happy....end!

OH! and maybe Miguel took everything from Superior and put it in his suit!.....

This cant be a cuensidence....

#22 Posted by mariioow (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: Dude Miguel's suit isn't even a Spider-Man suit, it was just a UMF suit for the day of the dead festival that he decided to use just because it couldn't be tore apart by his talons and I remember that in the special when he meets the original Spider-Man somehow he forgets why the heroic age ended.

#23 Edited by PunyParker (8836 posts) - - Show Bio

@mariioow:cant be a simple similarity......something is gonna be related!

#24 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1662 posts) - - Show Bio

@Squalleon: Sl-Otto

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.