I thought I'd set-up this thread for the simple purpose to provide a place for individuals to put up what happened in any issue that SSM appears in. It's not meant for discussing the issues, lets leave that to the threads already set-up, like
- Superior Spider-Man Discussion
- Will this be the week you stop reading Superior Spider-man?
- Finally, someone knows Doc Ock is Spider-man!(Spoilers)
The whole purpose of this thread, is to allow people who have decided to stop reading anything SSM to keep track of what's going on and want to know when or if Carlie exposes SSM and When or if Peter returns.
I personally will not be filling in any spoilers as I have decided to stop reading anything with SSM as of issue 10, unless certain characters appear in the issue. But what I will do, is keep track of the issues being released with SSM in it.
Those characters are
- Carlie Cooper
- Mary Jane
- Betty Brant
- Yuri Watanabe
- Silver Sable - when she returns
- Black Cat
- Julia Carpenter
- The Avengers - if they come to their senses
All I ask is, if you decide to spoil an issue before the official release date, please do use the spoiler block to conceal it until it is officially released. And make sure to mention what issue the spoiler is from.
|Avenging Spider-man 15.1 - 19|
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700.1 & 700.2 - OUT Approx December 4th 2013
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700.3 & 700.4 - OUT December 11th 2013
• Continuing the special celebration of THE ORIGINAL SPIDER-MAN from Man of Action’s Joe Casey & Tim Green (AVENGERS ACADEMY)!
• What is the Black Lodge? And how has Spider-Man been trapped there, surrounded by his deadliest foes? Then, the Black Cat and Spider-Man team-up to bust an international art thievery ring in CAT & MOUSE by Jen Van Meter (CAPTAIN MARVEL) and Emma Rios (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN).
• Finally, a young boy must learn he can’t rely on super heroes like Spider-Man to stand up against bullies in 12 O’CLOCK HIGH by Clay Chapman (AVENGERS: EARTH’S MIGHTIEST HEROES) and Javier Rodriguez (DAREDEVIL).40 PGS.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700.5 - OUT December 2013
• Peter Parker and Johnny Storm must stop an apocalyptic future by fighting – the Fantastic Four?! By Brian Reed (MS. MARVEL) and Sean Chen (AVENGERS)!
• Then, a young child risks his life to save Spider-Man’s in the emotional WHAT WOULD SPIDER-MAN DO? By Kevin Grievioux (NEW WARRIORS) and Lee Weeks (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN)!
Superior Spider-man Solicitations
The dates are taken from Marvel.com & Marvel Wikia, if they are not available they are calculate at two week / Monthly intervals
Issue 1 - Synopsis & Cover OUT January 9th 2013 Issue 3 - Synopsis & Cover (Could be an important issue) out February 6th 2013 (Preview) Issue 1 - Synopsis & Cover OUT January 9th 2013 Issue 3 - Synopsis & Cover (Could be an important issue) out February 6th 2013 (Preview) Issue 10 - Synopsis & Cover out May 22nd 2013 - GREEN GOBLIN RETURNS Issue 11 - Synopsis & Cover Out June 5th 2013 Issue 13 - Synopsis & Cover Out July 10th 2013 Issue 14 - Synopsis & Cover Out Approx July 24th 2013 Issue 15 - Synopsis & Cover Out August 7th 2013 Issue 16 - Synopsis & Cover Out August 21st 2013 Issue 17 - Synopsis & Cover Out September 4th 2013 (Enter Spider-man 2099) Issue 18 - Synopsis & Cover Out September 18th 2013 (Enter Spider-man 2099) Issue 19 - Synopsis & Cover Out Approx October 9th 2013 (Enter Spider-man 2099) Issue 20 - Synopsis & Cover Out Approx October 30th 2013 Issue 21 - Synopsis & Cover Out November 13th 2013 Issue 22 - Synopsis & Cover Out Approx November 27th 2013 Issue 23 - Synopsis & Cover Out December 4th 2013
Issue 24 - Synopsis & Cover Out December 25th 2013
Issue 25 - Synopsis & Cover Out January 8th 2013
Special super-sized 25th issue!
• Otto Octavius, the Superior Spider-Man, in a life-or-death struggle against the original Superior Venom!
• Plus: With one last goblin on his side, the Goblin King’s court is now complete!
• Guest starring: The Avengers!
Issue 26 - Synopsis & Cover Out 22nd January 2013
GOBLIN NATION PRELUDE
• The stage is set for the biggest SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN story of them all!
• And it starts here with a goblin fight like no other: The Green Goblin vs. The Original Hobgoblin!
• Plus: That thing that happened at the end of #25... That thing that raised all of those questions... You don’t have to wait any longer. You’ll get your answers THIS ISSUE! Honest.
Issue 27.NOW - Synopsis & Cover Out 5th February 2013
“Goblin Nation” #1 (of 5)
• The so-called Superior Spider-Man has failed. Under his watch, the Green Goblin took control of New York’s underworld. This is all Otto Octavius’ fault. Now it’s his responsibility to take the Goblin down.
• Win or lose, this shall be Otto’s greatest battle. Whatever you do, don’t miss the first chapter of the biggest event in the entire Superior Spider-Man Saga!
• The End starts here. Superior Spider-Man versus… THE GOBLIN NATION!
Issue 28 - Synopsis & Cover Out 19th February 2013
“Goblin Nation” #2 (of 5)
• Goblins! Spiderlings! Super villains! Giant robots! It can only mean one thing: ASSAULT ON SPIDER-ISLAND!
• If you want to see people standing around talking, read another comic. Want to see heroes having a fist fight, go somewhere else?
• You are IN the GOBLIN NATION and this is ALL-OUT WAR!
Superior Spider-man Annual
Issue 2 - No Page Yet November 2014
Superior Spider-man Team-up
Issue 7 - Synopsis & Cover Out December 4th 2013
Issue 8 - Synopsis Out Approx January 15th 2013
• After the events of the Superior Six, the Superior Spider-Man faces off with an even deadlier foe: SELF-DOUBT.
• Has the Superior Spider-Man been humbled? How can he come back from this?
• With the help of a guest-star even more arrogant than Spider-Man… THE SUB-MARINER!
Issue 9 - Synopsis Out Approx January 15th 2013
GOBLIN NATION PRELUDE
• As the Green Goblin continues to gobble up the New York Underworld, Superior Spider-Man gets a little help from his friends – Daredevil and The Punisher!
• Plus: Cloak and Dagger! And Mr. Negative!
Issue 10 - Synopsis Out Approx January 15th 2013
Part two of the prelude to GOBLIN NATION!
• An all-out gang war with Spider-Man, Daredevil and the Punisher right in the middle!
• Kevin Shinick (MAD, Superior Carnage) continues as the new regular writer!
Issue 3 - Synopsis & Cover Out November 6th 2013
Issue 4.INH - Synopsis & Cover Out December 11th 2013
Issue 5.INH - Synopsis & Cover Out Approx January 22nd 2013
• It’s the leadership challenge you’ve been waiting for! Luke vs The Superior Spider-Man - with She-Hulk arbitrating! As in “arbitrating” a robot’s head off!
Extreme physical discourtesy the way you crave it, True Believer!
• Meanwhile, there’s something very rotten in the fallen city of Attilan - and it’s shambling towards the Mighty Avengers!
• Plus! WHO are the Deathwalkers? Does Ronin know? Wait, hang on, he’s DEAD?
INHUMANITY: SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN
• Atitlan has crashed out of the sky into New York City.
• In the chaos, the Superior Spider-Man discovers that super powers aren’t all it takes to be Superior.
WOLVERINE #1 & 2
WOLVERINE NO MORE?
After the events of KILLABLE, Wolverine has something to prove. Before he can take on Sabretooth again, he'll need to build himself back up, get better and stronger than he's ever been...but it's not as easy as he thought, and he'll soon find himself turning to other means of revenge when the normal channels don't seem to be working fast enough. Can he fight back his demons, or is this the beginning of a Wolverine who's gone to the dark side?