Spoilers from One New Day and others!

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.vsrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55273

They talk about Spider-Man at about 83 mintues!

If you don't want to listen to it here it is.

1. Mary Jane makes a deal wiht Mephisto.

2. This deal saves Aunt May and make everyone forget who Spider-Man is.

3. Everyone forgets everything. Spider-Man doesn't know he even is Married to MJ. She is the only one who remembers as punishment.

4. MJ becomes a superhero!

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, she was that Slapshot (think that was the name) character who appeared in that Spider-Man comic some time ago.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"http://www.vsrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55273 They talk about Spider-Man at about 83 mintues! If you don't want to listen to it here it is. 1. Mary Jane makes a deal wiht Mephisto. 2. This deal saves Aunt May and make everyone forget who Spider-Man is. 3. Everyone forgets everything. Spider-Man doesn't know he even is Married to MJ. She is the only one who remembers as punishment. 4. MJ becomes a superhero!"

WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!!!

#4 Posted by Darkchild (40542 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"http://www.vsrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55273They talk about Spider-Man at about 83 mintues!If you don't want to listen to it here it is.1. Mary Jane makes a deal wiht Mephisto.2. This deal saves Aunt May and make everyone forget who Spider-Man is.3. Everyone forgets everything. Spider-Man doesn't know he even is Married to MJ. She is the only one who remembers as punishment.4. MJ becomes a superhero!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackpot sounds more likely. I'ma go look for that comic.

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"http://www.vsrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55273 They talk about Spider-Man at about 83 mintues! If you don't want to listen to it here it is. 1. Mary Jane makes a deal wiht Mephisto. 2. This deal saves Aunt May and make everyone forget who Spider-Man is. 3. Everyone forgets everything. Spider-Man doesn't know he even is Married to MJ. She is the only one who remembers as punishment. 4. MJ becomes a superhero!"
WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!!!"
Yep. According to this, not sure how they found out. But yeah. MJ becomes a superhero named Jackpot.
#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!!!"

I'll say it to. WHAT THE F!@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!!!"

I'll say it to. WHAT THE F!@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I third that. WHAT THE F&^#!*% H&LL???

#10 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody that website you posted I didn't see them talk about spidy.

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously this is to make Spider-Man that care free hero again who everyone loved. No married or anything. But with MJ remembering does that mean he will eventually too?

#12 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Nobody that website you posted I didn't see them talk about spidy."
Its a podcasts they talk about it a little after 83 minutes.
#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they don't mess up Peter's story. Well Nobody, you got your wish.

#14 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Obviously this is to make Spider-Man that care free hero again who everyone loved. No married or anything. But with MJ remembering does that mean he will eventually too?"

Probably. But I'm gonna throw a fit here after this question.

HOW THE HECK IS MJ GOING TO BE A SUPER HERO!?!?!?!

Goes into room and tear apart pillows with teeth and claws then comes out and says

So anyone have an answer?

#15 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/838/jakepot1xx4.jpg
" />http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7386/jakepot2nt1.jpg" Is that from the One More Day or is that an older one?
#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh my god, she looks like a vegas showgirl advertising a new slot machine lol

M

#17 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Nobody says:
"Obviously this is to make Spider-Man that care free hero again who everyone loved. No married or anything. But with MJ remembering does that mean he will eventually too?"
Probably. But I'm gonna throw a fit here after this question. HOW THE HECK IS MJ GOING TO BE A SUPER HERO!?!?!?! *Goes into room and tear apart pillows with teeth and claws then comes out and says* So anyone have an answer?"
She has been trained by Cap America. Remember in The Other she beat the crap out of some guy with a pool stick. She will be like a new Black Cat probably.
#18 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this (The Ring Has Chosen) the fat red haired kid that does comic history on youtube? Sounds like him.

#19 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I hope they don't mess up Peter's story. Well Nobody, you got your wish."
I know I am so excited to get things back to "normal".
#20 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I know she has but I can't see Mj as a super hero. (I'm in a piss off move for some reason)

#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Copy says:
"I know she has but I can't see Mj as a super hero. (I'm in a piss off move for some reason)"
I think this is the best thing they have done with Spidey since they gave him that retarded Iron Spidey suit. "

I enjoyed the Back In Black series though. I think he's been getting some good stories and good work though... Damn, poor MJ.

#22 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"I know she has but I can't see Mj as a super hero. (I'm in a piss off move for some reason)"
I think this is the best thing they have done with Spidey since they gave him that retarded Iron Spidey suit.
#23 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"oh my god, she looks like a vegas showgirl advertising a new slot machine lol M"
Well she is a super-model. She can afford to:P
#24 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the iron spider suit (except for the spying part) But I don't mind them putting everything back the way it was. Its just Mj becoming a superhero kind of piss me off for some reason. (Its probably because I'm piss off for no reason) But I would probably like it better they everyone forgot and then slowly everyone (I MEAN EVERYONE) Starts to remember except for the part where spidy=Peter Parker.

#25 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

They're really making me regret picking up any issues of Spider-man this year. They are going to undo all the work they've put into getting the story this far and messing with the continuity. Aunt May should die, again. For good. Eternally. I'm sooo sick of this wrinkled old lady being the focal point of Peter's existance. He has a hot wife, let him be friggin' happy already. Plus I want to see him kill Kingpin like he said he would.

#26 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
I think this is the best thing they have done with Spidey since they gave him that retarded Iron Spidey suit. "
I enjoyed the Back In Black series though. I think he's been getting some good stories and good work though... Damn, poor MJ."
I am so tired of that. Spider-Man 3, Back in Black, Civil War. Lets get it back to the basics.
#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
I enjoyed the Back In Black series though. I think he's been getting some good stories and good work though... Damn, poor MJ."
I am so tired of that. Spider-Man 3, Back in Black, Civil War. Lets get it back to the basics. "

They could've done it slower though man. I just hope they don't mess it up.

#28 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

@EC: Oh god, I don't want it slow. I mean yeah they could have gone slower I guess with making people forget but they should have had Aunt May recover right away or die. I am just happy they are finally doing something about it instead of crying about it.

#29 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

This song just felt right about how I feel about Spidey right now.

#30 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"@EC: Oh god, I don't want it slow. I mean yeah they could have gone slower I guess with making people forget but they should have had Aunt May recover right away or die. I am just happy they are finally doing something about it instead of crying about it."

I just hope they don't mess it up. I'm weary.

#31 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

You know how pissed I'm going to be if this guy was just feeding us a load of BS and Aunt May is still on her death bed by the end of this!

#32 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"@EC: Oh god, I don't want it slow. I mean yeah they could have gone slower I guess with making people forget but they should have had Aunt May recover right away or die. I am just happy they are finally doing something about it instead of crying about it."
I just hope they don't mess it up. I'm weary."

Me too.

#33 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be really tragic if either one of them decides to throw away their morals and make a deal with Mephisto. I might poop in a box and mail it to Marvel and title it "Latest issue of Spider-man"

#34 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to know who this is going to work with the registeration. Any ideas?

#35 Posted by osnickman (26 posts) - - Show Bio

so wouldnt that make EVERYONE (EXCept mj) forget who he is, including other heroes?

#36 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"Is this (The Ring Has Chosen) the fat red haired kid that does comic history on youtube? Sounds like him.
http://www.youtube.com/v/7CbAFQQNuTI&rel=1 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

I love his show.

#37 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

I watch his show sometimes. Only when its a certain character.

#38 Posted by Knightwing (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"oh my god, she looks like a vegas showgirl advertising a new slot machine lolM"

You have got to be kidding me, TRAA LA LA LAAAA I'm not hearing this Spidey's putting his life together after CW,LA LALA LAA, everyone knows his identity, he didn't make a deal with the Devil TRALLAA LA LA T

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.