Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spidey Covers!!!

Guy_on_Couch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello all!!! 1st time poster here so forgive me if I made a mistake putting this in General Discussion....I need some help from everyone out there...

I collect Early issues of Amazing Spider-man, well I collect them all, but pre-200's are the ones I really enjoy...Anyways I'm currently on the look out for Spidey on the cover of other titles...I found and purchased 1, Uncanny X-Men #35. Does anyone out there know of any other EARLY titles with Spidey on the cover...I'm talking about Pre-1980's...I checked coverbrowser.com under Iron Man and Capt America but maybe I missed some...Any help would be appreciated...

again I'm looking for issues featuring Spider-Man on the cover but are titles for OTHER characters...

Thanks in advance everyone!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.