Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

spiderverse film by Sony!

batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The only way Sony can revitalize the spiderman franchise would be to make a spiderverse movie make a

.miles morales movie

.spidergirl(Gwen Stacy)

.noir

Then do a avengers like team up against morlun in edge of spiderverse film!! Then start making sequels to the alternate universe as well as the amazing spiderman universe

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I don't think Sony can pull it off plus the sequels will most likely not perform well because the GA don't care about the other spiders.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
    SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Probably won't do that, lol.

I_NEED_A_HORSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By I_NEED_A_HORSE

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.