Spiderman,Scarlet Spider and Venom(Flash) team up?

#1 Edited by Darksider555 (398 posts) - - Show Bio

do you guys think that they should team up and possible explore the relationship of these characters?How cool would it be to see kaine acepted as a spider brother by pete?the shocking reveal of venoms and spideys identity to each other?do you think it could work?please let me know.

p.s. sorry for the bad grammar

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see a Scarlet Spider/Spider-man team up (and it is inevitably going to happen at some point). Due to the fact I don't like current Venom I couldn't really care less whether he was in it or not.

But i'm really looking forward to Pete's reunion with his 'brother'. That will be awesome!

#3 Posted by Darksider555 (398 posts) - - Show Bio

i appriciate your view on the "parker brothers" as said.but venom is also important to petes story because it is his best friend who is the current host.tnx for the reply

#4 Edited by ChaosMarvel (991 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darksider555 said:

i appriciate your view on the "parker brothers" as said.but venom is also important to petes story because it is his best friend who is the current host.tnx for the reply

I wouldn't say Venom was particularly important. I mean the only time Venom was ever really relevant to Spider-man was when Eddie Brock wore the suit as he spent a lot of time making life difficult for Spider-man because he knew his identity. You can even see how Venom changed from Spider-man's nemesis into more of a background villain when Gargan took the suit. The only Venom that will ever truly be relevant to Spider-man is Brock because of what he did. You can even see the difference now.

When Spider-man fought Venom in Venom 18 (I think it was 18) he basically just let Venom go. This is something he never would have done with Brock unless he had a reason because of how Brock could torment with him. Unless i'm mistaken Flash is a friend of Pete's but far from his best friend. Flash did bully the crap out of Peter in school. Title of Spider-man's best friend probably goes to Johnny Storm.

It will be cool to see Spider-man and Flash's reaction when they unmask but I don't think its going to be a major influence to be honest. Whereas Peter and Kaine have a lot more potential. I say let Venom have his own series and keep slightly away from Spider-man as he's no longer going to be a real concern.

P.S I like current Venom a lot but this is still my opinion :p

#5 Posted by Darksider555 (398 posts) - - Show Bio

good opinion and facts,at first I disliked flash for the fact that he bullied peter and had little personality,but i find his current redempition to peter very good and thought out.and as for J. Storm he and peter have good but confusing friendship(they are good friends but they drive each other crazy and thats fun to watch(read) and i really liked jonnys last wish when he was thought dead)

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darksider555 said:

good opinion and facts,at first I disliked flash for the fact that he bullied peter and had little personality,but i find his current redempition to peter very good and thought out.and as for J. Storm he and peter have good but confusing friendship(they are good friends but they drive each other crazy and thats fun to watch(read) and i really liked jonnys last wish when he was thought dead)

That note Storm left for Pete when everyone thought he was dead actually made me look at him in a whole new light and when they lived in that flat together was absolutely hilarious!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.