Spiderman's New Costume in Amazing Spiderman #683 SPOILERS

#1 Edited by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

So when did he come up fit? I like it (besides maybe the biker helmet) im just curious when he e the change and if this has any special abilities like his stealth or sound variation one?

What do you guys think of this?

#2 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF:

it has defenses againts all the original sinister six, and he put it together in 682 after Doc Ock used some sort or array field around the whole world to show the effects that global warming would have on the planet in years to come if it went unchecked

#3 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedK: interesting. This looks pretty cool. I know he wont but i would like to see him use this costume as his main version

#4 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF: personally think it look sreally cool but it's too bulky to be his main suit but i really hope that he continues to use some of the gadgets that are incorrporated into the suit

#5 Posted by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

Wtf Spidey punching Al Gore, not his usual MO, but I like it lol

#6 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedK: did he come up with it on his own or was it similar to Iron Spider from Tony?

#7 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF: came up with it himself, with equipment specially designed to counter each member of the SS

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man punching Al Gore? I can die happy now!

#9 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12025 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Spider-man punching Al Gore? I can die happy now!

#10 Posted by Deranged Midget (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE the new suit. I honestly hope it becomes more incorporated as his main costume.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33974 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: I don't care i'm still gonna pretend its him!

#13 Posted by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Ah I see, ;)

#14 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

It reminds me of a Spider-man doll I've seen, but there's so many of those I can't really place it.

As a Spider-man reader, and though I'll bet he will never admit it, I bet Obama not only creamed his jeans when he read this, he probably also bought the original art, and had it gold framed and hung in the White House. Just sayin'.

#16 Edited by DATNIGGA (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

I ROTFL when i saw this lol. I like the fact that hes walking with cap & thor hes one of the big boys now

@spiderbat87: I figured it was but still epic no less lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.