Spiderman the animated Series back on the air on Toon Disney

#1 Posted by Memania (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not talkning about the new series, I'm talking about the one that aired of Fox Kids in 1996. I'm pretty sure you can watch it on Youtube however those videos can be takne off. Disney currently owns the rights to the show, and normaly they broadcast the show if a Spiderman movie is out. I was kind of suprised I guess it's probably because of Spectacular Spiderman scoring big on ratings. What do you think?

#2 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

It probably is, but they did start airing Batman and Superman's animated series, maybe they're starting to get into the superhero mood... I'd still rather want them to just release the damn series on DVD already.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Memania says:

"I'm not talkning about the new series, I'm talking about the one that aired of Fox Kids in 1996. I'm pretty sure you can watch it on Youtube however those videos can be takne off. Disney currently owns the rights to the show, and normaly they broadcast the show if a Spiderman movie is out. I was kind of suprised I guess it's probably because of Spectacular Spiderman scoring big on ratings. What do you think?"

id love to see em again. i like the new show alot but to hear the old parker would be fun

#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Disney sucks

#5 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"It probably is, but they did start airing Batman and Superman's animated series, maybe they're starting to get into the superhero mood... I'd still rather want them to just release the damn series on DVD already."

I think they did.

#6 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Disney sucks"

that it does.

I have Xmen but its a bootleg aint the offical and i doubt they will ever do it. maybe when were all old but i doubt it

#7 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Disney sucks"

Now you sound like My Teacher, lol. He hates disney, says it ruins a lot of good stories.

#8 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"It probably is, but they did start airing Batman and Superman's animated series, maybe they're starting to get into the superhero mood... I'd still rather want them to just release the damn series on DVD already."

yeah no sh!t

@Copy: indiviual dvds yeah for part of it but not as a whole

#9 Posted by Memania (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"zero edge says:
I think they did. "

They actually released only four DVD's of the Spiderman series each containg 4 episodes a complete series has not been released yet. It's the same with many shows Disney own now like X-men and Power Rangers

#10 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's not mention Disney likes to rip other people off and just call it a mere "coincidence."

Ironically, I like some Disney movies lol... anyways back on topic.

I stopped holding my breath for a complete series DVD, it probably won't come out for a very long time. Same with X-Men, which is why I just said screw it and downloaded all the episodes of both series.

#11 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Let's not mention Disney likes to rip other people off and just call it a mere "coincidence." Ironically, I like some Disney movies lol... anyways back on topic. I stopped holding my breath for a complete series DVD, it probably won't come out for a very long time. Same with X-Men, which is why I just said screw it and downloaded all the episodes of both series."

high fives Zero

yeah it does get to that point alot i did the same with Hulk and Xmen Evolution

#12 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I tried to DL the Hulk but couldn't find a proper seed. I should do it for Evolution but the series is technically out on DVD... just in volumes... but whatever. I also dl'd the Iron Man cartoon, which I thought was pretty cool back when it was airing... then realized how cheesy it was trying to use 3D graphics for the part Stark puts on the suit lol.

#13 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Yeah I tried to DL the Hulk but couldn't find a proper seed. I should do it for Evolution but the series is technically out on DVD... just in volumes... but whatever. I also dl'd the Iron Man cartoon, which I thought was pretty cool back when it was airing... then realized how cheesy it was trying to use 3D graphics for the part Stark puts on the suit lol."

lmao yeah i remember the Iron man vaguly.

and yeah i will eventually buy the Evolution its out in season one and two boxsets on amazon but season 3 (the best in my mind) is only in volumes

#14 Posted by Memania (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"zero edge says:
"Yeah I tried to DL the Hulk but couldn't find a proper seed. I should do it for Evolution but the series is technically out on DVD... just in volumes... but whatever. I also dl'd the Iron Man cartoon, which I thought was pretty cool back when it was airing... then realized how cheesy it was trying to use 3D graphics for the part Stark puts on the suit lol."
lmao yeah i remember the Iron man vaguly. and yeah i will eventually buy the Evolution its out in season one and two boxsets on amazon but season 3 (the best in my mind) is only in volumes"

Not to be rude but in regard to X-men Evolution Season 3 was the only one to be released on one complete DVD, Season 1 and 2 were put on four differen volumes each. I spent months collecting them all (at good prices) and I'm still wating for Season 4! But in regars to Spiderman I wish Disney would put that on a complete DVD.

#15 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

There are tons of online petitions out there pushing for an X-Men and Spider-Man complete series... although online petitions rarely work.

#16 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Memania says:

"Darkchild says:
"zero edge says:
lmao yeah i remember the Iron man vaguly. and yeah i will eventually buy the Evolution its out in season one and two boxsets on amazon but season 3 (the best in my mind) is only in volumes"
Not to be rude but in regard to X-men Evolution Season 3 was the only one to be released on one complete DVD, Season 1 and 2 were put on four differen volumes each. I spent months collecting them all (at good prices) and I'm still wating for Season 4! But in regars to Spiderman I wish Disney would put that on a complete DVD."

oops my bad got mixed up u werent being rude just correcting my wrong

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.