Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17241 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spiderman Siege Question

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Did anyone catch this one-shot? 

Ms Marvel rips Gargan out of the symbiote. Has this been done many times before?

bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By bingbangboom

Not sure, seems like it hasn't... typically they use other methods to get the suit off them not take them out of it. I thought the one shot was very good though. Sort of makes me wonder why the suit goes to Gargan considering if he goes with someone with actual powers he becomes even stronger.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By warlock360
    @Jake Fury: If you read what Spider-Man said after that then you know it hasn't "Why didn't i ever think of that?"
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Voidheart:
    Yeah, that was really good.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.