Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spiderman Script HELP!!

Redwolve378

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Redwolve378

Hi Guys, I am not 100% sure if this is the place that I am supposed to be posting this question so I understand if I get shouted at. About 10-12 years ago I read a screenplay/script idea online (I did print it out but have since lost it) that someone had posted up. It was called “12 seconds” and was about the Death of Gwen Stacy. In it the story is told by the onlookers at ground level who witnessed the incident and how it changed their lives. Gwen is pushed from the top of the tower/bridge and Spiderman dives to try to rescue her. The time from the top to hitting the ground takes 12 seconds but the various accounts and profiles of the onlookers and what the younger ones grew up to be - medics, policemen, careworkers - made the story great. Anyway, I have been trawling the net for days now looking for this script but I keep falling in to the forums and scripts sites all about the new movie or the Maguire Spiderman. I don’t want to spoil the end but I thought it was one of the best short scripts that I have read in a long time. Granted 10-12 years may have blurred this memory which is why I am keen to find it again. Is there ANY chance that any of you guys have read this story or seen it on your travels through the web?? If so could you please point me in the right direction or in the direction of an archive it may be in? I would really appreciate your help! Thanks, Gav.

Mediumflyer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By Mediumflyer7

Sound interesting but i'v never heard of it

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CrimsonCake

Fan fiction maybe?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By renamed040924

I've never heard of it, but now I want to read it :P

Fanfiction.net was the first thing that came to mind.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.