Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

spiderman question??

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

Ok i read that in the end of the earth story line for spiderman is that the spider man in the awesome new armour is in fact the chemilion and not peter parker i have a felling that its not the chemilion but i just want to be sure.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

@Z3RO180 said:

Ok i read that in the end of the earth story line for spiderman is that the spider man in the awesome new armour is in fact the chemilion and not peter parker i have a felling that its not the chemilion but i just want to be sure.

I don't see how it can be as Spider-man unmasked the chameleon as pretending to be Al Gore

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By KainScion

strider92 is right. so thats that for this.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By z3ro180

@Strider92: ahh thank you for answering that for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.