spiderman loves Maryjane

#1 Posted by pandaRose (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it and have almost all of the issue things --- but what do you think about it

give you honest opinion please --- and no bad mouthing

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

What if the honest opinion is negative?

#3 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#4 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

It sucks.

#5 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

By the way, sorry, because I know you said no badmouthing, but I couldn't think of a nicer way to say it.

#6 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

You should have tried harder. You could have said "I personally don't like the art/how it's written/etc." What you said didn't even explain why you don't like it. Prurience at least tried.

I haven't read it so I don't have an opinion.

#8 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

All right. I don't like Spider-Man loves Mary Jane because the plots are totally convuluted and I dislike the characters. I think a "Spider-Man: Early Years" comic written 60s style in the vein of X-Men: First Class and Avengers Next(which are both phenomenal) would be great. But I don't like the characters and the plots annoy me. Prurience Man is right about the art, though, it's not half bad.

#9 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and it's "convoluted". Sorry about the misspell.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.