Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17252 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

spiderman comics

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
    The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i heard that they are going to mix friendly neighborhood spiderman and sensational spiderman into amazing spiderman and a new comic comes each week.

i saw this a week ago and just remember so i wanted to tell you guys.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Octagon Freak

spiderman0409 says:

"i heard that they are going to mix friendly neighborhood spiderman and sensational spiderman into amazing spiderman and a new comic comes each week. i saw this a week ago and just remember so i wanted to tell you guys."

Jetpack Hitler heard that they were just doing away with all Spider-Man books, and printing Amazing Spider-Man 2 or 3 times a month.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Jetpack Hitler says:

"spiderman0409 says:
    "i heard that they are going to mix friendly neighborhood spiderman and sensational spiderman into amazing spiderman and a new comic comes each week. i saw this a week ago and just remember so i wanted to tell you guys."
    Jetpack Hitler heard that they were just doing away with all Spider-Man books, and printing Amazing Spider-Man 2 or 3 times a month."

yea

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Octagon Freak

spiderman0409 says:

"Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    Jetpack Hitler heard that they were just doing away with all Spider-Man books, and printing Amazing Spider-Man 2 or 3 times a month."
    yea"

yup

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Jetpack Hitler says:

"spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    yea"
    yup"

well i guess this could be better cause then i get more spiderman comics

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Octagon Freak

spiderman0409 says:

"Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    yea"
    yup"
    well i guess this could be better cause then i get more spiderman comics"

Well, they're not all different, so you won't open up the book and be like, hey, that guy's dead, and who's this chick, and Spider-Man's not wearing the symbiote. I know I'd get confused between so many books.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Jetpack Hitler says:

"spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    yea"
    yup"
    Well, they're not all different, so you won't open up the book and be like, hey, that guy's dead, and who's this chick, and Spider-Man's not wearing the symbiote. I know I'd get confused between so many books."

what i mean instead of 3 diffrenet storys then they can concentrate on one story and get it down faster

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Octagon Freak

spiderman0409 says:

"Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    yea"
    yup"
    Well, they're not all different, so you won't open up the book and be like, hey, that guy's dead, and who's this chick, and Spider-Man's not wearing the symbiote. I know I'd get confused between so many books."
    what i mean instead of 3 diffrenet storys then they can concentrate on one story and get it down faster"

Well, I'd get confused between 3 totally different stories, but you have a point.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Jetpack Hitler says:

"spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    yea"
    yup"
    what i mean instead of 3 diffrenet storys then they can concentrate on one story and get it down faster"
    Well, I'd get confused between 3 totally different stories, but you have a point."

yea its hard to keep up with all those storys

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Octagon Freak

spiderman0409 says:

"Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    yea"
    yup"
    Well, I'd get confused between 3 totally different stories, but you have a point."
    yea its hard to keep up with all those storys"

Yup, but I don't read much Spider-Man, so I never had to worry about it. lol

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Jetpack Hitler says:

"spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    yea"
    yup"
    Yup, but I don't read much Spider-Man, so I never had to worry about it. lol"

lol but i'm trying to get all of them but right now i'm getting the clone saga comics

Darth Fett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darth Fett

ahh kool i will keep an i for that

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Octagon Freak

spiderman0409 says:

"Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    yea"
    yup"
    lol but i'm trying to get all of them but right now i'm getting the clone saga comics"

I heard that the clone saga sucked, that true?

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Jetpack Hitler says:

"spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Jetpack Hitler says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    yea"
    yup"
    lol but i'm trying to get all of them but right now i'm getting the clone saga comics"
    I heard that the clone saga sucked, that true?"

i like it so far

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Mighty Thor
    Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Yeah, they're just leaving one Spider-Man title. The Amazing Series. I have all the Friendly Neighborhood's so I'm happy about that. Anyway, I'm actually content about the 3 Amazings a month. It's not much shipping difference between now and later, just one story gets summed up faster.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"Yeah, they're just leaving one Spider-Man title. The Amazing Series. I have all the Friendly Neighborhood's so I'm happy about that. Anyway, I'm actually content about the 3 Amazings a month. It's not much shipping difference between now and later, just one story gets summed up faster. "

yea but i don't know when they start

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

spiderman0409 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Yeah, they're just leaving one Spider-Man title. The Amazing Series. I have all the Friendly Neighborhood's so I'm happy about that. Anyway, I'm actually content about the 3 Amazings a month. It's not much shipping difference between now and later, just one story gets summed up faster. "
    yea but i don't know when they start"

I heard like in November.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"spiderman0409 says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    I heard like in November."

so like after spiderman one more day o and i can't wait for that

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

spiderman0409 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    so like after spiderman one more day o and i can't wait for that"

Yeah I've been hearing alot about that One More Day thing. Would you mind enlightening me on the whole purpose behind that?

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"spiderman0409 says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Yeah I've been hearing alot about that One More Day thing. Would you mind enlightening me on the whole purpose behind that?"

no idea they are keeping it a secret saying it will change spiderman life i think but i do know that iron man and dc starange are in there

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Mighty Thor

do you want to hear it

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

ec do you want to hear it

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

spiderman0409 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "spiderman0409 says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Yeah I've been hearing alot about that One More Day thing. Would you mind enlightening me on the whole purpose behind that?"
    no idea they are keeping it a secret saying it will change spiderman life i think but i do know that iron man and dc starange are in there"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Probably MJ'll either die, or disappear (again). Or Ironman might kidnap her and Doc Strange'll have to help. Not to sure, but I'm hyped up. I have just about every book in the Back in Black Series.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By gmanfromheck

I've put up a news story about One More Day. Just go to Spider-Man's page and go to the news and rumors part.

As far as the 3 times a month, I'm just a little worried because some of the creators don't have the best track record for getting their stuff out on time. And I like Dan Slott's work on She-Hulk but, to me, he isn't quite...big enough to be handling Amazing Spider-Man. They should have their top writer on such a flagship title. Hopefully he'll grow into it and surprise me. But like I said, I haven't minded his other work.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.