spiderman 4 the movie

#1 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

i kno the 3rd movie was weak, but this time we can change it up. it first start off Macdonald "Mac" Gargan as the scorpion gets defeated by spiderman. and soon after his defeat, King Pin caught up with Mac and promise him more power in return to defeat daredevil, so he gave him a Symbiote that he found left over from Eddie Brock's Symbiote.(and this time it can look like the real venom and not that clay looking thing) But Mac went back in his promise and went after spiderman. And the new venom made Carnage symbiote which he got his old jail mate Kasady to wear who was also defeated by spiderman.

and somehow the lizard and blackcat is suppose to fit in there.

#2 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I like you're story, I believe they could do better though. One thing they should not do again is put like three villains or more again.

#3 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

money back guaruntee, this one will be crap, like the last three

#4 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

The third one sucked.

#5 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mantid says:

"The third one sucked."

The third one was the best of the trilogy!!!!!!

#6 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#7 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Well thats my opinion. I don't want to start an argument please, I'm having a good day.

#8 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

well it was ok it wasn't the best but they could have less talking and more fighting

#9 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I partially agree.

#10 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

The action was the best part! Wow....did you even see the awesome tag team battle with Goblin!?

#11 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked that part, well I got to admit it didn't suck, but I didn't like it that much.

#12 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

yah at the end after about 2 hours of talking. and that was the worst venom ever

#13 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. It was definitely the best of the trilogy. the first one was good, second one sucked, third one was the best!!!!! The storyline as good, the action was better, and they all portrayed their characters really well!

#14 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#15 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"yah at the end after about 2 hours of talking. and that was the worst venom ever"

Are you kidding!? That Venom was surprisingly good! They actually made him ok!

#16 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

The Venom sucked. How he looked.

#17 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally like the cartoon venom better than any other one.

#18 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

he was the worst he didn't even a long tongue and he was to small to play venom

#19 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

True, but he looked like he had taken a triple dose of steroids, which is awesome.

#20 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

They made him big enough within reason! Normal people wouldn't be that big even with the symbiote. They took reality into consideration. And plus, with a smaller but still muscular body, it'd make more sense for him to be agile. He was actually really good.

The comic and tv vnom was way too big, this venom actually ooked realistic.

#21 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking about a Pee Wee Herman Symbiote. He'd be awesome.

#22 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

the actor who played venom was to small on the comic and tv eddie brock was more muscular and he always left wights

#23 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"the actor who played venom was to small on the comic and tv eddie brock was more muscular and he always left wights "

Ok, so yeah, Topher grace wasn't good enough, but the Venom was!

#24 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"the actor who played venom was to small on the comic and tv eddie brock was more muscular and he always left wights "

hey phage you wanted to be my enemy

#25 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"phage says:
hey phage you wanted to be my enemy"

You've met your match Spidey.

#26 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

and maybe they should have gave him a bigger part in the movie

#27 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mantid says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"phage says:
hey phage you wanted to be my enemy"
You've met your match Spidey."

i asked cause he put and enemy request and i wasn't sure if he put that up by accident cause i had this one guy who did

#28 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

yah spiderman u kno i'm a off spring of venom we all hate spiderman

#29 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"yah spiderman u kno i'm a off spring of venom we all hate spiderman "

ok just asking

#30 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

ok then im just your my enemy then

#31 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"The action was the best part! Wow....did you even see the awesome tag team battle with Goblin!?"

there was no goblin it was just harry osborn using the green goblins stuff. and if they had him as goblin or hobgoblin under the credits than thats stupid because hobgoblin wasnt harry osborn

XD

#32 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"The action was the best part! Wow....did you even see the awesome tag team battle with Goblin!?"

there was no goblin it was just harry osborn using the green goblins stuff. and if they had him as goblin or hobgoblin under the credits than thats stupid because hobgoblin wasnt harry osborn

XD"

wow i thought hobgoblin was harry... WOW i learn something new today

#33 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"Eternus says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
there was no goblin it was just harry osborn using the green goblins stuff. and if they had him as goblin or hobgoblin under the credits than thats stupid because hobgoblin wasnt harry osborn XD"
wow i thought hobgoblin was harry... WOW i learn something new today"

they call him new goblin

#34 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"phage says:
"Eternus says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
there was no goblin it was just harry osborn using the green goblins stuff. and if they had him as goblin or hobgoblin under the credits than thats stupid because hobgoblin wasnt harry osborn XD"
wow i thought hobgoblin was harry... WOW i learn something new today"

they call him new goblin "

i think thats dumb because he was the worst goblin.. i think he wasn't all that good

#35 Posted by Spider Fan (108 posts) - - Show Bio

i think lizard and carnage shoud be in spidey 4

#36 Posted by Loco (189 posts) - - Show Bio

no offense but after the first one it all went to hell end of story and lets keep it that way lol

#37 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem with spider-man 3 was that venom is such an important character that he should of had his own movie, much like the green goblin and Doc Oct. And he lost a lot more in the comic book than he did in the movie. The movie made him seem even more like a cry baby than the comics. The sandman didn't need his own movie, nor did they need a new movie to introduce harry as the green goblin. However, venom's background is to long to have not had his own.
Post Edited:2007-07-25 09:02:20

#38 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

asylum says:

"The problem with spider-man 3 was that venom is such an important character that he should of had his own movie, much like the green goblin and Doc Oct. And he lost a lot more in the comic book than he did in the movie. The movie made him seem even more like a cry baby than the comics. The sandman didn't need his own movie, nor did they need a new mvies to introduce harry as the green goblin. however, venom's background is to long to have not had his own."

Thats what I'm talking about, I just didn't have the words, thats why I didn't like Spiderman 3 that much.

#39 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Loco says:

"no offense but after the first one it all went to hell end of story and lets keep it that way lol"

i also feel the same way... the other movies weren't as good as the first one

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.