Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spiderman 4 Discussion-Enemies

• 95 results
    Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Forever

I'd like to see Kraven.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
    The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Forever says:

"I'd like to see Kraven."

yea that would be kind of cool i bet if he is in the movie he finds out spiderman is peter parker and he travks him all the way to the apartment and see him changing through the window

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Forever

Sure that would be a good scene. They would need to take it all the way to Kraven committing suicide though. So they wont do it.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Forever says:

"Sure that would be a good scene. They would need to take it all the way to Kraven committing suicide though. So they wont do it."

they don't have to make kraven kill him self like movies that are made from books always does something a little diffrenet

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Boken

i say lizard, carnage, and posible the king pin.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Boken says:

"i say lizard, carnage, and posible the king pin."

King Pin was already in a movie. And yea, I know that doesn't mean he can't be in another, but still, it's kinda already be done.

Lizard, Carnage.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Forever

It was the best part of the story. It wouldnt't have the power of the original if they didnt go that far.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Boken says:
    King Pin was already in a movie. And yea, I know that doesn't mean he can't be in another, but still, it's kinda already be done. Lizard, Carnage."

i agree with lizard and carnage maybe they can bring back venom to but like an ally

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By asylum

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Boken says:

King Pin was already in a movie. And yea, I know that doesn't mean he can't be in another, but still, it's kinda already be done.

Lizard, Carnage."

Kingpin is own by 20th centery fox. And I couldn't stomach to see carnage. He would be too much like venom

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The Mighty Thor

asylum says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
    "Boken says:
    King Pin was already in a movie. And yea, I know that doesn't mean he can't be in another, but still, it's kinda already be done. Lizard, Carnage."
    Kingpin is own by 20th centery fox. And I couldn't stomach to see carnage. He would be too much like venom"

no cause they learn from there mistakes and carange will be more killing people

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By asylum

the mistake that they made was listening to fanboys and putting venom in the movie.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Well, aren't you a little bundle of happiness. Venom is an awesome villian, and a major role in Spidey's life. They had to include the black costume in one of the movies, hence, they need Venom.

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By asylum

the black suit came way before venom. And the break between the suit and the appearance of venom was pretty large. They didn't have to have venom in order to have to black suit. It's the other way around.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

asylum says:

"the black suit came way before venom. And the break between the suit and the appearance of venom was pretty large. They didn't have to have venom in order to have to black suit. It's the other way around."

well, it's make's pretty damn good sense to include em both.

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By asylum

I would have have the suit appear in the three movie along with Eddie. Have the new goblin and the sandman as the only villains. Then spider-man would struggle with the black suit and after he defeats the suit he defeats the goblin and sandman. However near the end of the movie you would see Eddie and the suit come together to form venom. The next movie would have been mostly about venom. That way venom would not have felt as forced as he did.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

asylum says:

"I would have have the suit appear in the three movie along with Eddie. Have the new goblin and the sandman as the only villains. Then spider-man would struggle with the black suit and after he defeats the suit he defeats the goblin and sandman. However near the end of the movie you would see Eddie and the suit come together to form venom. The next movie would have been mostly about venom. That way venom would not have felt as forced as he did."

Who said forced!? He so did not feel forced!

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By asylum

Cryo-Wolf says:

"asylum says:
    "I would have have the suit appear in the three movie along with Eddie. Have the new goblin and the sandman as the only villains. Then spider-man would struggle with the black suit and after he defeats the suit he defeats the goblin and sandman. However near the end of the movie you would see Eddie and the suit come together to form venom. The next movie would have been mostly about venom. That way venom would not have felt as forced as he did."

Who said forced!? He so did not feel forced!"

He did to me. Unlike Harry, he had no character development. He loses he's job and his girlfriend and then he prays to God to help him get revenge and tries to kill Mary Jane. That was forced. Venom was such a cry baby in the movie.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

no, no, no. Not Venom, Eddie Brock. Eddie Brock was a cry baby, but Venom turned him into not a crybaby.

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By asylum

Venom's whole purpose is revenge against spider-man for what he did to Eddie and the symbiote. That makes him a cry baby. Poor little Venom got his feelings hurt twice.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70  Edited By Phorqe

Venom in Spidey 3 was a friggin abortion, a total pussy. He didn't even try to fight Spider on his own, not once, he just ran right over to Sandman as soon as he got his other. They should have waited to put venom in #4.... he was rushed, they didn't even layer his voice or bother making him look like Venom. They made him look like Topher Grace in a black costume with a slightly large jaw for a few frames. Sam Raimi didn't even want Venom in his movie, but was talked into it when people told him what a popular character he was.

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By asylum

thanks you. they wasted the chance to make venom a great character by forcing him into the three one. I still think that the puma would be a great villain. He's smart, rich, and more of a physical threat than spider-man.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72  Edited By Methos

dunno... not really a massive Spiderman comics fan so i wouldn't know any of the best villains to put in..

i do know that if she's in the movie, i will definitely be seeing it :D

M

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Blue Nighty

they should put lizard and scorpion in the next one cauas there really cool along with a side kick like black cat. i wonder what it would be like if they put humantorch in it cause their buddies apparently (spiderman, Humantorch)

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Blue Nighty

or spiderwomen

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Blue Nighty says:

"or spiderwomen"

i don't think they are going to bring characters from other movies in this one

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Phorqe

I think one, maybe two villains is enough for any comic book movie. If they were to introduce black cat, I think they should only have one villain. Look at the Batman & Robin, that movie was a complete debacle because they threw so many characters in it destroyed the credibility and realism that the Burton films had established. Spider-man three is a less severe example of this, but it proves my point none the less.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Forever

asylum says:

That would have been so much better.

gravyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By gravyb0y

Carnage and Electro for me - start building Lizard as a character for 5th film

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By brainiac 1.0
    gravyb0y said:
    "Carnage and Electro for me - start building Lizard as a character for 5th film"

Hell no.  They should wait for electro to be in the 5 th movie.  If they dont it will be rushed.
    Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Copy
    Forever said:
    "

asylum says:

"

I wished we could get them to redo it. Or go back in time and tell them how to do it, lol.
    brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By brainiac 1.0
    Copy said:
    "Forever said:
    "

asylum says:

"

I wished we could get them to redo it. Or go back in time and tell them how to do it, lol."
    that would never happen.,
    Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Nitric

I'd Say That Lizard'd Be A Good Candidate (Like Everyone Else)

But Other Than That, I Think A Modernized Craven Could Do Very Well. Not A Comic-y Craven, But A Nice, Sleek Modern One.

And Prolly Carnage. lol

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By G'bandit

DUDES! question what ever happenwed whit the venom might get a movie thingie?? i mean i read it in a website, anyone heard any news of that??? x

i demand venom back! also the venom kid better start lifting weights cause eddie brock is supose to be a body builder
     not some punk kid!  second the lizard is obious that he is coming cause they wont introduce Dr.connors for nothing...
    and i demand Jim carrey as Kasedy yes carnage!!!!!!!! and since spiderman 4 and five will be shot at the same time 
    i demand that in the 5th be the Rhino, scorpio, whit the whole company thingie! if not! i wont watch them!!!!!!

and yes me not watching them could be the end of hollywood.......... i think.....shhhh lol  

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#84  Edited By Nighthunter

if they are going to do another Spider-man movie they should do something way better than the previous ones (especially SM 3)

Lizard and Kraven team-up is my suggestion

another one is that they choose a good cast for the movie this time (except for Jonah Jameson, the actor was born to be him)

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Unbelonger

Kraven trying to Hunt The lizard while Spiderman is trying protect Connors and proctect the people from hims as well. That could be a plot for the next movie.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Nitric

Wow. Good One.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By G'bandit
    Methos said:
    "

dunno... not really a massive Spiderman comics fan so i wouldn't know any of the best villains to put in..

i do know that if she's in the movie, i will definitely be seeing it :D

M

"
    dude i agreed whit you 100% she must come out in the dang movie!!!!!!!!
    Secret-Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Secret-Spider
    The Mighty Thor said:

at first i thought he wasn't dead cause i think i saw the symbiote escape behind the fire where there was an explosion that made it but i want carnage

"

if carnage is in spiderman then it will go downhill. carnage is way to dark. to many kids like the movies and they would lose a lot of their audience. but i think that they should bring venom back. i wish they didnt kill doc ock.  in the ultimate comics he is a big villain in spiderman.
    Secret-Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Secret-Spider
    Cryo-Wolf said:
    "

Lizard definitely. But, has anyonde noticed how they're making action figures for the third movie that weren't in the third movie? Like, the package says Spiderman 3, but they have Lizard, Scorpion, and Rhino action figures. Do ya think they're gonna be the ones?

"
    good point. i think it would be funny to see rhino in the movie. he is so stupid.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#90  Edited By The_Martian

My choice is Mysterio(Bruce Campell) and Lizard(Guy who has played Dr. Connors). There should only be a max of two villians per movie.

Secret-Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Secret-Spider

clone saga would be cool. but i think electro would be really cool to see.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By G'bandit
    Secret-Spider said:
    "The Mighty Thor said:

at first i thought he wasn't dead cause i think i saw the symbiote escape behind the fire where there was an explosion that made it but i want carnage

"

if carnage is in spiderman then it will go downhill. carnage is way to dark. to many kids like the movies and they would lose a lot of their audience. but i think that they should bring venom back. i wish they didnt kill doc ock.  in the ultimate comics he is a big villain in spiderman.
    "
    dude no one said doc ock is dead.... they could bring him back if they want ur telling me he cant swim?????????????? i always said that if he's dead it was a dumb death... bring carnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make spiderman 4 rated R!!! who cares!  the comic audience is 18 up! stan lee said it in blade!!! we want bloooooooooooood!!!!!!!!! flesh and guts flying around WE WANT CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wahahahaahahahhahahahhahhaahhahahhahhaahahahAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
    Beastly-Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Beastly-Hound

If antone else noticed in allm the Spider-Man movie games (well all superhero games) they always have boses tht aint in the movie

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By G'bandit
    Beastly-Hound said:
    "If antone else noticed in allm the Spider-Man movie games (well all superhero games) they always have boses tht aint in the movie"
    maybe they did it like that cause they tot they werent making more spidey....
    Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Super-Buster

I want to see Black Cat, Carnage, and Kingpin (with a possible DareDevil Team-up) but not all in the same movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.