Spiderman 4 Discussion-Enemies

• 95 results
#1 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

We know lizard is one im sure and can anyone tell me why venom isn't dead. does anyone no why he isn't? What are your thoughts on new enemies.

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Novaboy says:

"We know lizard is one im sure and can anyone tell me why venom isn't dead. does anyone no why he isn't? What are your thoughts on new enemies."

at first i thought he wasn't dead cause i think i saw the symbiote escape behind the fire where there was an explosion that made it but i want carnage

#3 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard definitely. But, has anyonde noticed how they're making action figures for the third movie that weren't in the third movie? Like, the package says Spiderman 3, but they have Lizard, Scorpion, and Rhino action figures. Do ya think they're gonna be the ones?

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

o well excuse me.

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Lizard definitely. But, has anyonde noticed how they're making action figures for the third movie that weren't in the third movie? Like, the package says Spiderman 3, but they have Lizard, Scorpion, and Rhino action figures. Do ya think they're gonna be the ones?"

those guys were in the xbox 360 spiderman 3 game

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"o well excuse me."

why you say excuse me i wasn't yelling i was just saing

#7 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino is too stupid of a guy to be THE VILLAIN for the 4th movie. Maybe the Ultimate Rhino. Scorpion would be cool, I want Carnage and Lizard.

#8 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, I agree. Lizard is my fav Spiderman villian, so yea. Carnage and Lizard.

#9 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yea, I agree. Lizard is my fav Spiderman villian, so yea. Carnage and Lizard."

as long as carange is in the movie i'm happy

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

MYSERTIO!!!!

#11 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Well venom isn't dead because doctor conners still has a sample. so if they make lizard an enemy then when conners is mutating into him they could make him like knock over the jar the specimen is in and therefore venom is not dead.

#12 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol its easy venom actually smart in my opinion look at carnage he went on surfer and sentry yeah there good till you get thrown in the sun or the surfer comes back up lol venom hed go with a wolverine or hulk atleast when he gets caught they wotn kill him btu catch him and lock him away thats how i look at it plus he doesnt just stay with one guy he goes around now hes with the former scorpion.

#13 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Rhino in a spidey film. I think it would be cool if it was all cgi. Mysterio would be cool as well.

There aren't many intellectual spidey villains aside from Goblin and Doc Ock, which they already used. I think that's where the third film went wrong. The first two films had highly ambitious men of science trying to achieve something great. The third film was all pot luck villains. Sandman stumbled into some dumb machine running from the police, Harry accidentally found his father's equipment and Brock was just at church at the right time.

Dr. Connors would be the best candidate for the fourth film to bring back the ambitious scientist angle.

#14 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"I'd like to see Rhino in a spidey film. I think it would be cool if it was all cgi. Mysterio would be cool as well. There aren't many intellectual spidey villains aside from Goblin and Doc Ock, which they already used. I think that's where the third film went wrong. The first two films had highly ambitious men of science trying to achieve something great. The third film was all pot luck villains. Sandman stumbled into some dumb machine running from the police, Harry accidentally found his father's equipment and Brock was just at church at the right time. Dr. Connors would be the best candidate for the fourth film to bring back the ambitious scientist angle."
Mysertio is pretty smart. I mean look at the special effects, etc he has made.
#15 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman621 says:

"Phorqe says:
"I'd like to see Rhino in a spidey film. I think it would be cool if it was all cgi. Mysterio would be cool as well. There aren't many intellectual spidey villains aside from Goblin and Doc Ock, which they already used. I think that's where the third film went wrong. The first two films had highly ambitious men of science trying to achieve something great. The third film was all pot luck villains. Sandman stumbled into some dumb machine running from the police, Harry accidentally found his father's equipment and Brock was just at church at the right time. Dr. Connors would be the best candidate for the fourth film to bring back the ambitious scientist angle."
Mysertio is pretty smart. I mean look at the special effects, etc he has made."

As i said, he would be a cool addition. Making the transition to film would be tough though, as far as the special effects. I think it would take a director (or second unit director) with more depth than Raimi to make a villain whose main offense is illusions.

Would he still wear a fish tank on his head? I like the costume but producers are fickle and might want to nix it.

#16 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"spiderman621 says:
"Phorqe says:
Mysertio is pretty smart. I mean look at the special effects, etc he has made. "
As i said, he would be a cool addition. Making the transition to film would be tough though, as far as the special effects. I think it would take a director (or second unit director) with more depth than Raimi to make a villain whose main offense is illusions. Would he still wear a fish tank on his head? I like the costume but producers are fickle and might want to nix it."
They may twik the costume but I seem him keeping the goldfish bowl head. And as I have always said, Bruce Campell should play him.
#17 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be hilarious to hear his voice through a fishbowl.

#18 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage would suck in a movie, just like venom

#19 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

asylum says:

"carnage would suck in a movie, just like venom"

I have to agree. I'd rather see Scorpion, Cobra or Mister Hyde than another symbiote.

#20 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

asylum says:

"carnage would suck in a movie, just like venom"

venom did suck but they learn from there mistakes so they could try to make him better

#21 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

The puma would be a great villain, and although he's not much of a fighter it would be interesting to see the chameleon

#22 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

How about the Shocker?

#23 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe they can try a clone saga thing and have the two spidys fight i think that would be cool

#24 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

The shocker would be an easy villain to introduce, but I don't see him as the main villain. But I would still pay to see him and spider-man fight. None of the villains so far had powerful projectiles.

#25 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

asylum says:

"kaine would be badass"

yea forgot abit him but i would love to see the black cat and maybe they can put morbius in the flim

#26 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

kaine would be badass

#27 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

don't forget abiut spidercide

#28 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much like the symbiotes. You could have the Punisher and Tarantula in the movie or do a take on when Willow the Wisp was going after Brand and Tarantula got caught in a bad experiment and turned into a giant spider.

#29 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Reject says:

"Too much like the symbiotes. You could have the Punisher and Tarantula in the movie or do a take on when Willow the Wisp was going after Brand and Tarantula got caught in a bad experiment and turned into a giant spider."

the vulture was good in the first spiderman movie game and i'm not sure about vermin maybe kraven the hunter the lizard would be cool i mean they have to show him cause dc conners been in all the movies

#30 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the rights to the punisher is owned by a different studio

#31 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Reject says:

"too bad. they haven't done anything decent with him in either of the movies he was in."

didn't he have his own movie

#32 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

too bad. they haven't done anything decent with him in either of the movies he was in.

#33 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Reject says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"Reject says:
"too bad. they haven't done anything decent with him in either of the movies he was in."
didn't he have his own movie"
Two and they both sucked."

never saw them

#34 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"Reject says:
didn't he have his own movie"

Two and they both sucked.

#35 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Reject says:

"You didnt miss anything."

ah good but i do know the game sucked

#36 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

You didnt miss anything.

#37 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Reject says:

"lol Most superhero games do."

no spiderman 3 was good

#38 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Most superhero games do.

#39 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it was pretty good but when you compare it to other games like God of War or Halo, does it match up?

#40 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Reject says:

"Yeah it was pretty good but when you compare it to other games like God of War or Halo, does it match up?"

i thought the graphic were in the top five

#41 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

And the playability, the plot, the difficulty...

#42 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Reject says:

"And the playability, the plot, the difficulty..."

yea now back to the topic what do you think of vulture

#43 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulture's cool. They could certainly do something with him. I think they need to go back to one villain per movie too. Then you can focus more on them and their back story.

#44 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Reject says:

"Vulture's cool. They could certainly do something with him. I think they need to go back to one villain per movie too. Then you can focus more on them and their back story."

true but i think they can do alright with two like half the movie on character and then the other half is the other character

#45 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

They can but I think that they short changed Venom in the last movie because they spent so much time focusing on Harry's character.

#46 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Reject says:

"They can but I think that they short changed Venom in the last movie because they spent so much time focusing on Harry's character."

yea i hated that if they focus more on venom they could of made him better but i did like the sound he made

#47 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah that sound was cool. But like I was saying, more time for each character makes them better characters. I wouldn't want any more of the villains short changed.

#48 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Reject says:

"Yeah that sound was cool. But like I was saying, more time for each character makes them better characters. I wouldn't want any more of the villains short changed."

yea i guess your i did read a magazine way before spiderman 3 came out that they made a pole and venom was the top and they said if they would show lizard he would like a raptor and i would like it if they let the public decided like how many villains or who the villain should be?

#49 Posted by Reject (220 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be cool.

#50 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Reject says:

"That would be cool."

yea

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.