Spiderman 4

#1 Posted by frogman55 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

i've heard rumors of a 4th Spidey movie anyone known if there true

#2 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they are...Spider-Man 3 sucked so bad they need to redeem themselves...

#3 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"I hope they are...Spider-Man 3 sucked so bad they need to redeem themselves..."

You're right there. But i heard Tobey Maguire is quitting, Spider Man won't be the same if they just cast a new Actor. So i think anyway.

#4 Posted by theCeruleanGestalt (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

I want an Ultimate Spider-Man movie. LoL. :)

/CG

#5 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey has made a tonne of money over the three films, so it's hard to see how they can resist a forth film. If the suits have their way, Spidey will go until he has his own Batman and Robin or Quest for Peace and no one will touch the franchise with a barge pole for ten years.

I haven't heard anything specific for Spidey 4 though.

#6 Posted by SilentStorm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the Jake Gyllenhal rumor about being spidey still floating around?

#7 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by frogman55 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks

#9 Posted by The Serpent (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it is true, The rumor of Tobey Maguire is quitting was fake according to sony pictures.

#10 Posted by frogman55 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

well i read it was truth...they probabably gave Tobey more money... i read even about the replacement actor...he didnt look nothing like Tobey..... and yes the third spidey sucked! how they going to put venom as a second line character!!?? venom deserved he's own movie!!! or a spiderman vs venom movie not spiderman vs sandman and venom on the side! i never even heard of sandman before spiderman 3 in my life, but i sure heard of venom! he is the reason i was interesting in spiderman in the first place! venom ownz!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.