Spider-Men (Peter and Miles Team Up)

#1 Edited by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by The_Madness (98 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be good, but I tend to avoid the Ultimate universe. I'm stuck in my old ways and it just seems weird to me.

#3 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I already knew, and I have mixed feelings about it, some part of me says "This is going to be very cool" and the other says "I have a HUGE BAD feeling about this"

#4 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Miles as the new Ultimate Spider-Man, and I think it is going to be interesting in how they do this.

#5 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

Will this be anything like the clone saga?

#6 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake: I have no idea

#7 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@InfamousFish said:

I like the Miles as the new Ultimate Spider-Man, and I think it is going to be interesting in how they do this.

I must say, I'm often a not-a-fan-of-Bendis kinda guy, and I didn't like that they were breaking the "promise" (tic) they made not to have the two characters ever meet... but I like Miles, a lot from the bits I've seen of him... I've kinda got hopes for the Spider-Men series... although the price tag is keeping me away at the moment, the rumored $5 voucher deal might let me give it a chance for free, at which point I'll at least have a launch pad to judge the rest of the series.

#8 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@InfamousFish said:

#9 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOptimist: $5 can be pricey, but knowing that I love Spider-Man comics, it is something that I will end up getting (Probably on release day).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.