Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Men Ongoing: What If?

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By Captain13

What if there were an ongoing Spider-Men book?

It could give the Spider-Man franchise a new kind of property and newer, fresher stories.

Drop your thoughts below.

ZenTzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ZenTzen

one word, no, there can only one spider-man in new york, and thats peter, having more spider-men would only cheapen the character and remove the whole point of what makes spider-man, well, spider-man

InfamousFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By InfamousFish

@Captain13: I think that more Miles and Peter team up would be awesome. But no, not an ongoing series.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

I loved the Spider-men mini...LOVED IT!! and if there was a way to make it into an ongoing with the same level of writing then I would be all for it but I really just don't see that as a possibility

your idea? no thanks...how boring would it be to read a team book where everyone in the team has the exact same powers? pretty boring

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.