Spider-Men 2

#1 Edited by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD

==============================================================================

was it me or...........

Did Myles kinda whoop Parker in their little scuffle?

i mean he Ko'd him twice?

it seemed they were both holding back but Parker more so, anyone else have any thoughts?

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16251 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah that was some serious Miles fan-wanking there tbh........Its not like Peter has a spider-sense that can warn him of this sort of thing*sarcasm*. Parker was seriously downplayed. Realistically he should have walked all over Miles.

#3 Posted by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Yeah that was some serious Miles fan-wanking there tbh........Its not like Peter has a spider-sense that can warn him of this sort of thing*sarcasm*. Parker was seriously downplayed. Realistically he should have walked all over Miles.

Of course it was. This is Bendis's baby. The guy he created after killing Peter Parker. Of course he's going to have Pete act completely unskilled to make people think Miles could stand a chance of winning......

#4 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel:

@Strider92:

it pretty much pissed me off lol, myles should be no where near parker, when he hit him while he was in camo, that was PURE BS. spidey would have dodged that with ease. also stunning the web and KO'ing him for hrs (it went from day to night) is crap too, spiderman has taken way harder hits and not been ko'd at all and if he was it was never for THAT LONG

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16251 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03: Yeah the whole fight was basically CIS.

#6 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@NEEK_03: Yeah the whole fight was basically CIS.

Wouldn't it be WIS in this case?

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16251 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinnVarra: Probably. I've given up trying to differentiate between all the abbreviations. All we need to know is that it was "induced stupidity".

#8 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter should have been able to walk over Miles...maybe he held back.

#9 Edited by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinnVarra:

@Strider92:

dont know what either of those mean.

im only familiar with "PIS"

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16251 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03:

CIS: Character Induced Stupidity (Mainly the characters fault for being stupid and out of character).

WIS: Writer Induced Stupidity (The writer being retarded and downplaying the character).

#11 Edited by Dernman (14932 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad I wasn't the only one that thought there was some character wanking going on. I was worried I was being biased for a second.

#12 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: WIS for sure then. im upset about it.

#13 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

bump?

#14 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

you know I'm kind of glad this happened, because it sort of brought us all together. don't you guys love it when we all agree that Bendis sucks? it just warms my heart

#15 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Just looked at the comic and I don't think he can really describe it as Miles really beating him down. It's safe to assume Peter was holding back as he presumed Miles was only 11 years old. Miles caught him by surprise but it's still a bit of a wank fest.

#16 Posted by CannotSpellMyName (92 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, what have I missed? Did they bring Peter Parker back to life just like they did to all other dead heroes?

#17 Posted by new2comics (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@CannotSpellMyName: They did a crossover of miles from the ultimate universe and spiderman from the 616 universe. ultimate peter parker is still dead..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.