Spider-Man Web of Shadows Gameplay

• 107 results
#1 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

These to me look and feel like how Spidey would feel.  It appears there is a symbiote invasion!!!!!!!!!
#2 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else excited?

#3 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

I am!

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/spider-man/29-1443/spider-man-web-of-shadows/92-22768/#20

#5 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

It really looks as thogh they have stepped it up a notch here.

#6 Posted by GRKiller (5 posts) - - Show Bio

The game looks amazing!

#7 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks better than all of the others.

#8 Posted by GRKiller (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish it was cerll-shaded, like the Ultimate Spider-Man game.

#9 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

it looks great. almost like what spiderman 3 was supposed to be.

#10 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"it looks great. almost like what spiderman 3 was supposed to be.
"

I'd say this will be the best so far.
#11 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

DUDE! THAT SECOND ONE WAS AWESOME!

#12 Posted by New Venom (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Id Buy it

#13 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"DUDE! THAT SECOND ONE WAS AWESOME!"

The Vulture fight is sweet.  I like how they gave Vulture an interesting new power and how they had Spidey walking on his metal feathers in the air.
#14 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Shaper said:

The Vulture fight is sweet.  I like how they gave Vulture an interesting new power and how they had Spidey walking on his metal feathers in the air."

Yea, but I liked it how he could while on the wall, with all those moves. In Spidy 3, there was already a lot of fighting in the air moves, but now you can fight on the friggin wall of a building in New York. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT.
#15 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Shaper said:

The Vulture fight is sweet.  I like how they gave Vulture an interesting new power and how they had Spidey walking on his metal feathers in the air."

Yea, but I liked it how he could while on the wall, with all those moves. In Spidy 3, there was already a lot of fighting in the air moves, but now you can fight on the friggin wall of a building in New York. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT."
It all looks awesome.  It's just how Spider-Man would be.

I thought I would be looking forward to UA 2 but this just looks awesome.
#16 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Allaince is cool, but this is AWESOME!

#17 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Ultimate Allaince is cool, but this is AWESOME!"

Yep.  I'll be getting both.
#18 Edited by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by danhimself (22452 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game just keeps getting cooler!
#21 Posted by danhimself (22452 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
#22 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice screen shots. The Venom and Wolvenom look awesome in their pics.

#23 Posted by danhimself (22452 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate marvel not letting people copy images from their site i had to print screen and crop all of those images so you better enjoy

#24 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"i hate marvel not letting people copy images from their site i had to print screen and crop all of those images so you better enjoy"
LMAO! Thanks, I like the first one with Wolverine.
#25 Posted by Booster Gold Prime (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I've never been so excited about a Spidey game.

#26 Posted by danhimself (22452 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"danhimself said:
"i hate marvel not letting people copy images from their site i had to print screen and crop all of those images so you better enjoy"
LMAO! Thanks, I like the first one with Wolverine."

wolverine does look pretty badass with the symbiote.....i wonder if they'll have his healing factor reject it like they did in mighty avengers
#27 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"Shaper said:
"danhimself said:

wolverine does look pretty badass with the symbiote.....i wonder if they'll have his healing factor reject it like they did in mighty avengers"
I don't know.  He looks way better in this than other times hes inherited the symbiote.  Thanks for your troubles.
#28 Posted by danhimself (22452 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Shaper said:
"danhimself said:

wolverine does look pretty badass with the symbiote.....i wonder if they'll have his healing factor reject it like they did in mighty avengers"
I don't know.  He looks way better in this than other times hes inherited the symbiote.  Thanks for your troubles.
"

don't worry about it....i like sharing stuff with everybody here...it's better then just posting a link
#29 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Shaper said:
"danhimself said:

"

don't worry about it....i like sharing stuff with everybody here...it's better then just posting a link"

Yeah, I like posting the articles and pictures better as well.

I don't know what I'd do without ign.com.
#30 Posted by danhimself (22452 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Shaper said:
"danhimself said:

"

don't worry about it....i like sharing stuff with everybody here...it's better then just posting a link"

I don't know what I'd do without ign.com."

they have lots of great interviews and things like that but sometimes they're alittle late on info but otherwise they're one of the few websites i check out everyday for the interviews
#31 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Shaper said:
"danhimself said:

"

they have lots of great interviews and things like that but sometimes they're alittle late on info but otherwise they're one of the few websites i check out everyday for the interviews"
Same her.  I love the new Spider-Man monthly articles thing they put out.  As well as the SI stuff.
#32 Posted by danhimself (22452 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Shaper said:
"danhimself said:

"

they have lots of great interviews and things like that but sometimes they're alittle late on info but otherwise they're one of the few websites i check out everyday for the interviews"
Same her.  I love the new Spider-Man monthly articles thing they put out.  As well as the SI stuff.
"

oh yeah they're great....i'm really excited for the new ways to die arc
#33 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Shaper said:
"danhimself said:

"

"

oh yeah they're great....i'm really excited for the new ways to die arc"

Same here.  Dan Slott is great at Spidey.  Same for JRJR as well.
#34 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

im  gonna give this a look

#35 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.  Hope you enjoy.  I sure do.

#36 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"

These to me look and feel like how Spidey would feel.  It appears there is a symbiote invasion!!!!!!!!!"
My god! Earth's going to be invaded by squares! Oh wait, it's just really pixelised.
#37 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

The graphics going to be good.

#38 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Shaper said:
"danhimself said:

"

"

Same here.  Dan Slott is great at Spidey.  Same for JRJR as well."
Dan Slott seems good, but JRJR, I have always loved for Spidy. It seems to fit him.
#39 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"danhimself said:
"Shaper said:
"danhimself said:

"

"

Same here.  Dan Slott is great at Spidey.  Same for JRJR as well."
Dan Slott seems good, but JRJR, I have always loved for Spidy. It seems to fit him."
Yup.  Just like his dad.   They just do a perfect Spider-Man.
#40 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't remember how to spell his name. How do you spell it?

#41 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"I can't remember how to spell his name. How do you spell it?"
John Romita.  lol
#42 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
is waiting for the deadpool game
#43 Edited by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Me tooo!!!!

MUA isn't enough.  They need an assassin game like Hitman and Assassnin's Creed for Deadpool.

#44 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Me tooo!!!!

MUA isn't enough.  They need an assassin game like Hitman and Assassnin's Creed for Deadpool."

yes but with a short bus full of DP comedic gold
#45 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah.  You can't forget the comedy!!!

#46 Posted by danhimself (22452 posts) - - Show Bio

#47 Posted by The Black Wolf (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, that girl was hot.

#48 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.  SHe played in Battlestar galatica.

Nice vid.

#49 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

black cat! i meant to post this [=

#50 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Now we have Luke Cage, Black Cat, and Wolverine.  I wonder who else will show up?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.