Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man Unlimited

Gameloft_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gameloft_Kyle

Hi everyone,

I’m Kyle, a Game Community Manager at Gameloft. I’d like to share with you the trailer for Spider-Man Unlimited, an upcoming game that is bringing the comics to life!

The game features content from 50+ years of Spider-Man comics as the story continuously evolves with new episodic content. Plus, it will have the most variations of playable Spider-Men than any other game.

We recently showcased SMU at E3, so if you’ve got any questions, let me know!

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi everyone,

I’m Kyle, a Game Community Manager at Gameloft. I’d like to share with you the trailer for Spider-Man Unlimited, an upcoming game that is bringing the comics to life!

The game features content from 50+ years of Spider-Man comics as the story continuously evolves with new episodic content. Plus, it will have the most variations of playable Spider-Men than any other game.

Loading Video...

We recently showcased SMU at E3, so if you’ve got any questions, let me know!

is there an openworld free roam?

Gameloft_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gameloft_Kyle

@amazingspiderman15: Hey there! Spider-Man Unlimited is a 3D web-runner that features different iconic environments! This is different than the open-world adventure found in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gameloft_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingspiderman15: The game will be free on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone! :)

yay, also in the trailer there were loads of alternate suits, will we be able to unlock those or do we purchase them

Gameloft_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gameloft_Kyle

@amazingspiderman15: Good question! All Spider-Men characters can be unlocked in-game and they are not available for individual purchase as an IAP. ;) You can look forward to a large variety of Spider-Men at launch, plus others will be continually released through the story and events.

AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gameloft_kyle said:

@amazingspiderman15: Good question! All Spider-Men characters can be unlocked in-game and they are not available for individual purchase as an IAP. ;) You can look forward to a large variety of Spider-Men at launch, plus others will be continually released through the story and events.

cool, this game looks awesome, when is it released?

Gameloft_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gameloft_Kyle

@amazingspiderman15: Glad you're excited, it's a really fun game! It will be releasing on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone in early September. :)

AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingspiderman15: Glad you're excited, it's a really fun game! It will be releasing on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone in early September. :)

yay. can't wait to play it

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gameloft_kyle: It's free ? This is the best move I've ever seen since bringing Asphalt 8 which was also done by you guys. How is the combat system by the way and are there stealth sections ?

Gameloft_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: Hey there! Yes, the game will be free! Spider-Man Unlimited is a web-runner, so as you are running and swinging across the city you'll be constantly fighting enemies who get in your way! The trailer gives you a small tease of what's to come. ;)

AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: Hey there! Yes, the game will be free! Spider-Man Unlimited is a web-runner, so as you are running and swinging across the city you'll be constantly fighting enemies who get in your way! The trailer gives you a small tease of what's to come. ;)

will there be any more trailers before release?

Gameloft_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingspiderman15: I can't confirm any other trailers yet, but there are lots of game details and other info we want to share before launch, so stay tuned!

Funkypanda123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will The different spider-men have different voice actors?

AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gameloft_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi everyone! Spider-Man Unlimited was recently featured during Marvel's panel at Comic-Con alongside a new gameplay trailer! Check it out:

Loading Video...

@funkypanda123 said:

Will The different spider-men have different voice actors?

good question @gameloft_kyle

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. After checking with the team, there are not different voice actors for each Spider-Man, but there is a variety of different Spidey one-liners and other awesome dialogue!

If anyone has other questions, let me know!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.