Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark has been delayed even more

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

The Spider-man broadway play has been delayed, The show may even be opening as long as next year in February and the preview of the show might be schedule at least in the next two weeks. There has been injuries of people in the play and until they can fix the problem of people getting hurt the play can not open. It is not like the show has not done this before because the show once before this pushed back it dates. This is the most money spent on for a Broadway show and my hope is that the comic book and broadway fans actually have a chance to see it. Hopefully they fix the problem and do not have to push the dates back again. 

No Caption Provided
    N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By N7_Normandy

I'm a huge Spider-Man fan, but I really hate Broadway shows/plays.  I consider my tastes for entertainment fairly refined, but I've never been able to sit through a play.

Gennadius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Gennadius

Thought the same thing until I saw a african/brazillian play (with crazy brazilian tribal/house music) 
    But Im not sure about a spiderman play they'll probably want to show more about his relationship with MJ-him struggling about his secret identity then his enemies.
    Big

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Big

It's part of opening a show without having tryouts in different states. Same happened with "Into the Woods" and the "Shrek" musical. Even the Al Pacino starrer, "Merchant of Venice" is delayed. Anywho, the show must go on. Only question is, will the Spidey musical make back it's $60 mil?
    Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos
    @Big: NO.
    Big

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Big
    @Eternal Chaos:
    We'll see.
    Avatar image for illyana_rasputin
    Illyana Rasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6  Edited By Illyana Rasputin

I hope you get to see it! I will keep my fingers and  toes crossed that the crew members mend very quickly!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.