Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions Venom Revealed

#1 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

If you haven't already check out the tailor

I Noticed something in the trailer check it out.

It appears to be the 2099 world, and the what appear to be solders, are zombie like and infected with red goo.
What do you think?
#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas

#3 Posted by CaptainUseless (730 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it's Venom...But definitaly a symbiote of some variety.

#4 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I was more excited about this game; as it stands, I'm kinda eh. 

What was that thing at the end?

#5 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously that looks like a trash can with headlights attached.

If it's Venom in this game theres no way I'm buying it.

#6 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

That can't be Venom .

#7 Posted by DeathinFire (281 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's some kind of vehicle or aircraft with teeth painted on it.  Like they used to do with bomber planes in WW2.
#8 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

You Solved It, But Has Good Resemblance

#9 Posted by CadeShanley (85 posts) - - Show Bio

That is not Venom I've known Spider-Man all my life so I know whose who and that is not Venom he has white eyes that looks likes Spider-Man's eye piece on his mask and shows white teeth, a long tong, shows a little blue on his suit and a white Spider  Emblem that spreads through front and back that looks likes Spider-Man's when he whore the Black Suit and again that is not Venom sorry.

#10 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking that might be one of the carnage symbiotes IGN mentioned or just a whacky monster 2099 is going to beat down on.
#11 Edited by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio

Its Carnage. WHat p!sses me off is that there is NO VENOM IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!
#12 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@chris thompson said:
" Its Carnage. WHat p!sses me off is that there is NO VENOM IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAH!!!!!!!!!!! "
Almost every spiderman video game includes venom, i'm starting to get sick of him. Seriously( sorry InnerVenom ). 
=]
#13 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @chris thompson said:
" Its Carnage. WHat p!sses me off is that there is NO VENOM IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAH!!!!!!!!!!! "
Almost every spiderman video game includes venom, i'm starting to get sick of him. Seriously( sorry InnerVenom ). =] "

Oh, come on. Its not a Spider-Man game without Venom. :D
#14 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@chris thompson: lol, there are many other villains that can join a spidey game. I had enough from venom, sorry. 
=]
#15 Posted by ka385385 (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

game come up next month ,right?
#16 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:
"game come up next month ,right? "

Yup.
#17 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @chris thompson: lol, there are many other villains that can join a spidey game. I had enough from venom, sorry. =] "
ya but in the ultimate dimension trailer it showed carnage. Is he in it?
#18 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins: Yup. 
=]
#19 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like some kind of motorbike (or of that ilk) 

And Carnage will be in a different "world"
#20 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

yes! "CARNAGE RULES"
#21 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

of course Venom going to be in it, i dont think the pic's are venom but it's him at the end of the video 
#22 Edited by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:

"of course Venom going to be in it, i dont think the pic's are venom but it's him at the end of the video  "

Venom is not going to be in it, sadly. What you saw at the end was Ultimate Carnage. They have already revealed all the bosses for the game and Venom is not one of them. DX 

But hey, at least you get to play as Symbiote Spider-man in the Ultimate universe. It'll be kinda like playing as Venom. :D
#23 Posted by Crackdown (603 posts) - - Show Bio

Except not a giant monstrosity that could rock your world?

So who's the new Carnage?

Oooh, ooh, I hope it's Deadpool!!

#24 Edited by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crackdown said:

"Except not a giant monstrosity that could rock your world?  So who's the new Carnage?  Oooh, ooh, I hope it's Deadpool!!"

Carnage in the Ultimate universe is an independent, biological organism. It does not have or need a host.
#25 Posted by Crackdown (603 posts) - - Show Bio

Though it is possible since it is a derivation of the Venom project.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.